Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going away?

Go down 
+9
BlackValor
Miguelito
ZoroDarX
Mylo Xyloto
Meh
ZodiaK
Chromium
TM1337FalconPunch
Luigypwns
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 11:19 pm

I decided to make thread that you could post in saying that you are going away somewhere, be it a holiday or moving homes, so that your fellow clan members will know when you're gone.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 11:22 pm

I myself am going away tomorrow(well today but it's really early right now so I'll just say tomorrow). I'm going to rome Very Happy. I know that you will all miss me but you must all hold back all of that sorrow because I will be back in around 10 days. ^-^
I have internet connection here so I an still drop in from time to time
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 9:33 pm

Going on a sort of hiatus. Shit is going down at home and I simply don't have the attention span to play well at the moment. I'll be on the forum still. Dunno when I'll be playing again, but it should be soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 8:23 pm

I AM BACK! Very Happy I'm finally back so no need to panick anymore guys ;D
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 7:35 pm

I won't be on much from now on because of school. I'll be on every weekend and I'll try to come on the forum whenever I can, but school's getting a bit hectic so I won't be on as much.
Back to top Go down
Chromium
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Chromium

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 6:43 pm

I'm quitting the clan. :I Nothing against you guys, it's just something personal I don't want to talk about. See you guys around.
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:38 pm

oh, i hope my computer didnt just break in a sense, otherwise i might be gone a while :/
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Meh
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Meh

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 6:55 pm

Just a suggestion, but how about keeping this to just posts by users leaving and not people commenting on them???
I'm really confused at the minute.
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
TM1337FalconPunch

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 8:34 am

Meh wrote:
Just a suggestion, but how about keeping this to just posts by users leaving and not people commenting on them???
I'm really confused at the minute.

Suggestion implemented. This thread is now nowhere near as long as it was before. Try and keep the small talk to PMs, they're there for a reason and so are my modding powers- I catch you (Luigy, Firer) doing it again and infractions go out. Nothing against you guys at all, but I have responsibilities to keep up, otherwise the forum turns into one huge version of what this thread was.

Darklight Edit: This post isn't related to Quitting or Leaving, INFRACTION TIME!!!

Falcon edit: No, this is a warning, and its the only appropriate place to put it.

Last edited by TM1337FalconPunch on August 20th 2012, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chromium
Chromium

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 1:44 pm

Coming back to the clan. That is, if you want me back. e.e Darklight missed me.
Back to top Go down
Mylo Xyloto
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Mylo Xyloto

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 3:58 pm

Leaving clan :/
Bye Smile
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2012, 11:24 pm

MYLO NO ;-;
Back to top Go down
Miguelito

Miguelito

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Retirement   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 7:50 pm

Well guys, I know most of ya prolly don't know me all too well or perhaps even care, but I've decided to retire from competitive battling on Pokemon Online. I have been planning this for a while, as I am getting an internship (basically a job in training) while still in school, so I won't have much free time and want to do other things as well. Granted, I'll still pop by from time to time to hang with friends and the like, but I won't be around as much as I used to be. I did manage to recently get a new peak on PO though (1695) and that is a good note on which to retire. Very Happy In any case, I'll still play on the DS with my friends and will prolly return to competitive battling in the future generations. So, you all take care and I shall see ya around! I love you
Back to top Go down
BlackValor
BlackValor

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 9:13 pm

pretty sure this is the third or fourth you have retired. but anyway, hope to see you again in the future. you are a cool guy
Back to top Go down
Miguelito

Miguelito

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 9:28 pm

Haha yeah, indeed it is. As I mentioned, I'll prolly return in the future when things are back to normal and I desire to play on PO once more. However, since I'll have a TON on my plate and a buncha new games are coming out, I'll prolly be spending most of my free time playing them with friends. I shall miss my friends on here though!
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 10:06 am

permanently quitting PO. not going to stay on the server or the forums. If you want to talk to me, go fuck yourself. Unless you are pkms then I can link you to FB. Every single person aside from him, fuck yourself as if there is no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 11:32 pm

waw strongmad, why are you doing this ? what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 8:52 am

he's mad about the pocl thing obviously, if theres anyone to blame, hsowa for being somewhat deceiving, or nexus leading people on, but then again, it would be hsowa leading nexus on, in that sense also, but yeh.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2012, 4:55 am

i didnt get to pocl either, i was late for signups, i will miss darklgiht ;o
Back to top Go down
Shards
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Shards

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 12:19 pm

Already been gone for a little while, but will continue to be absent from PO until i can get my life back together. I'd rather not go into too much detail, but I thought i would let you guys know i am currently living in a hospital :/ Hopefully i'll be better soon, thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
HGWFY

HGWFY

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 3:11 pm

i have been away for awhile now and still be away for a bit more because my exams are coming up
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
TM1337FalconPunch

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 11:05 pm

Will be gone till tuesday, going to see my best mate at uni <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away?   Going away? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going away?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: