Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[NU] Escavalier the conquerer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

[NU] Escavalier the conquerer Empty
PostSubject: [NU] Escavalier the conquerer   [NU] Escavalier the conquerer I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 11:48 pm

[NU] Escavalier the conquerer 589

Escavalier (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Swarm

EVs: 230 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 20 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Swords Dance

- Megahorn

- Iron Head

- Return

This is my own personal set that I came up with. The attacks are standard but the EV's are what I really changed. Yes they look slopy but they are like that for a reason. The HP EV's are there so that it can take a quite a few hits before being KO'd; the attack EV's are there for thee obvious reason of maxing out it's attack so that it can OHKO most of the metagame after on SD; the 8 defence make it just bulky enough to take one or two fire type attacks from an average or relatively strong physical attacker; and the speed is there so that it can outspeed some of those slow bulky attackers.

I know that there are more effective sets but I found this one the most effective for my style of battling. Edit it as much as you want to fit your playing style, but if you like powerful Pokemon that aren't too slow and can take a hit or two then this is the best set for you.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Escavalier the conquerer   [NU] Escavalier the conquerer I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 9:24 am

Nice Set But 8 Speed is enough to outspeed other Escavaliers
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Escavalier the conquerer   [NU] Escavalier the conquerer I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 9:26 pm

Ya but others might also want to have a speedy Escavalier so this ensures that I´ll always outspeed others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Escavalier the conquerer   [NU] Escavalier the conquerer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NU] Escavalier the conquerer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: