Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[OU] curse ferro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kland
Title: Admin
Kland

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 5:50 am

hello today i've decide to release my curse ferro set, the pokemon in my team who eats 95% of the rain teams i face

set
252 att
4 def
252 sp def
brave
0 speed iv's
--moves--
curse
gryo ball
bulldoze <very important move
power whip

this set breaks most rain teams because they have to sac there main pokemon to stop it eg there tornidus, toxicroaks and stuff like that. This set counters all verisons of dd nites(in rain) all rainrachi's walls any water attacker and eletric kills jellicent after a burn at +1 (99% min damage vs the normal jellicent set) also the bulldoze and kill zones and trans that think they have a safe switch in or a free set up, eg sub chage beam for zones and rocks for trans (reqs +1 to kill trans and some zones) it can switch in and set up on dd nites(provied there not carring f punch) rainrachi's latios fortress. a +1 rainrachi's thunder does 17%, specs latios in rain hp fire does 69%, samish as specs zone +1 it can take non band terra cc for 70, also the same for band scizor because of the no stab. at +1 it takes 50% from serect sword from keldo. at +1 it will 1 hit scizor after superpower, terra,celebi,jellicent,t tar, latios, jolteon,tornidus,anything thats fragile, and at +6 it's power whip does 83% to sub roost d nites after the roost(inclduing mutiscale*). This set is an amazing rain breaking set ect
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 9:44 am

kland this doesnt eat the rain team, it eats only 1 pokemon on the rain team.

but it is very good set, but it is a very slow poke with no recovery something like reuniclus and also WoW kills it how do you deal with them
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 11:34 am

simple +4 curse gyro 1 hits reun +2 power whip 1 hits +1 power whip does 78%
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 5:15 pm

What do you mean? You reeally need to improve your grammar?
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 6:56 pm

Ya lol I didn't understand much but try using maybe a Blissey with it? To send a wish so it can recover.
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 2:33 pm

no need generally its hard to kill most of the time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 2:35 pm

that ferro never sweped me so far
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 2:41 pm

it's anti rain more then sand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[OU] curse ferro Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] curse ferro   [OU] curse ferro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OU] curse ferro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: