Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monotype tour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Monotype tour Empty
PostSubject: Monotype tour   Monotype tour I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 10:00 pm

This tour will run for 4 days and will take place on the 4 days after I get back from Rome.(that's in about 5 days I cba to work out the date atm but I'll update it with the date later)

This will be a monotype tour and the max amount of entries is 16

Rules:
-Standard Wifi rules
-BW2 Allowed
-Normal monotyoe rules

This tour will be played in a normal tournament format so just like the tours in the #Tournaments channel.

The current participents are:
1-Nexus
2-Darklight
3-Kland
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-

To join post saying you would like to join and what tyoe you would like. One person will be randomly selected to move to the next round since there is an uneven amount of places.

Mods may edit this post to add in participants if they would like to, and I myself will not be participating.

Last edited by Luigypwns on July 7th 2012, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Monotype tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotype tour   Monotype tour I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 2:35 pm

Next time get Permission before posting. And it's not necessary that one type cannot be repeated or used by others. So Make it 16 entries. And IN
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Monotype tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotype tour   Monotype tour I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 3:13 am

IN
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Monotype tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotype tour   Monotype tour I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 1:07 pm

in prepaid to be kland haxed
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Monotype tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotype tour   Monotype tour I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 2:43 am

Well seeing as so little people signed up and the Xclusive tour will start soon I guess this tour is canceled(or postponed depending if people still wanna do it)
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Monotype tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotype tour   Monotype tour I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 6:16 pm

ok Deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monotype tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotype tour   Monotype tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monotype tour
Page 1 of 1