Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black 2 Gameplay Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Black 2 Gameplay Video Empty
PostSubject: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 2:59 am

I was thinking of doing a B2 gameplay and uploading it in our channel, good enough?
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 10:47 pm

If you mean a lets play then ya I think it's a good idea and also could you please pm me the link to the ROM?
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 2:11 pm

Actually, the rom I downloaded isn't working but I will get another one. and yeah I do mean Let's play Black 2!
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 10:34 pm

Very Happy will be awesome! Why don't we do like a split screen where it's 2 people playing the game at the same time? I saw some guys doing it for firered and leafgreen so each person has a different verson, and they play at the same time so like via skype or something. That would be pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 11:10 pm

Not sure how ROM stuff is related to our YouTube project..
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 10:36 am

Well you film a lets play on a ROM since it's better than filming your DS because you will get a better quality video.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 10:53 am

Also, I have started playing the game and recording. Starting the recording since the time bianca shows you the pokedex since i forgot to record before that.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 1:37 pm

ROM's do Get popularity but remember to include "Join Xclusive and PO" in your video. Idk how it works but some tabs appear in the middle of the video. Do it like that
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 1:56 pm

Well, I can do that video but, narration cannot be done by me, if w/o narrationo works, then I will do it.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 8:19 pm

Why not do the whole split screen thing? And you'll prob have to restart coz people will wanna see it from the start
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2012, 2:16 pm

Ok so, Part 1 of the let's play is ready of 12 mins. Should I just go upload it or should i wait for the how to join Xclusive video?
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 6:39 pm

I saw it and why don't you send it to one of us so that we can narrate it?
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 4:52 am

darklight, if you're the person uploading all the playthrough ROM videos, please remove them, we're not associated whatsoever with the game and playthroughing it, its a competitive forums for a simulator. I mean you could use the ROM visuals to show like battles of the new shit or whatever but most likely it will suck unless you and other ROM players can battle each other with competitive teams and shit. also, i thought i had a to do list of what main things needed fixing first off on the YT channel.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Gameplay Video   Black 2 Gameplay Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black 2 Gameplay Video
Page 1 of 1