Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YT organizastion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:44 pm

I think that we should organise this a bit so I'm making this thread to make everything easier.

Narrators- Luigypwns, Tm1337FalconPunch(older gens)

Let's play-Darklight

Battle videos-Luigypwns, Tm1337FalconPunch

Channel organisers-Luigypwns

Hope this helps

Last edited by Luigypwns on August 6th 2012, 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 4:31 pm

If someone doesn't upload that how to join YouTube vid fast, I will kill everyone, especially Luigy. Just upload that vid so that i can start uploading my Let's Play, since it'll look stupid if the first video on a competetive battling clan's channel is a walkthrough.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 11:00 pm

Lol it's uploaded now
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 3:15 am

K i just saw it, but you didn't narrate it, :<.
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 1:02 pm

I'll do older gen battle videos, although most of them will probably be my own ><
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 4:18 pm

We need you guys to do something. Give us some logs and ideas
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:01 pm

Ok well we need more people to help if we want to get somehwere quickly(since we will get somewhere but slowly at this rate). Tm1337FalconPunch and I are the only ones doing anything(excluding Darklight and his Let's play). We need people to do some editing and narrating since my editing skills are very limited atm, Tm1337FalconPunch ony does older gen battles and I'm not that great at narrating because of my accent.

[to mods] may I have permission to start a signup thread for YT helpers? I won't give them the password and stuff, I'm just going to ask them to make sidebars, do some editing, narrate, etc.
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
TM1337FalconPunch

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:09 pm

I'm starting to use hamachi for 3rd gen wifi battles, which could be interesting :p
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 5:21 pm

I don't really know what hamachi does tbh I downloaded it once to join some minecraft servers but I just deleted it coz it was pointless. What exactly can you do with it?
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
TM1337FalconPunch

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 11:08 pm

To put it simply, it lets you play E/FR/LG over the net.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 3:27 pm

How does it work? I mean the configs
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 3:38 am

/me is interested in what Falcon Punch just told.

Also, I can do battle videos, just not narrate them.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2012, 4:43 am

Ok once I'm done editing the battles for the PO simulator(I'm trying to get them to add us as affiliates) I'll do those ones Smile
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 12:30 pm

Don't do the Zoro one, he doesn't want it on the channel.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 8:30 pm

How far are you guys on this? I'd like it if you do more work please

Also spam this on youtube pokemon videos and yahoo answers pokemon questions please:

Join the biggest and strongest Pokemon Clan on the internet. Join us if your good enough or oppose us and try to beat our 8 gym leaders, the Elite 4 who haven't lost in like 15 challengers yet and if you succeed be our champion! Here: bit.ly\Ny8RjF

I've been doing it. Need some help
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2012, 4:43 am

I've been organizing the 100th user special so I wasn't able to do these yet and I was also up to my neck in school projects :/ but this weekend I'll be able to make the videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YT organizastion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YT organizastion   YT organizastion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YT organizastion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: