Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luigypwns needs Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Luigypwns needs Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 2:52 am

Hey everyone, I was tinking of doing a Let's Play for my Youtube channel and wanted to know what game you guys think I should do it on, so please give your feedback, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 6:15 pm

*Thinking. Also Elaborate on Let's play thing?
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 7:00 pm

Well ay Pokemon game that you think I should do. I can't do a nds game though atm as my DeSmuME is lagging like crazy so until I get a new pc(sometime this week probs) so any GBA game
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 5:18 am

Oh a Walkthrough Video. Do one of Pokemon Quartz
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 12:04 pm

? whats that
Back to top Go down
Chromium
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Chromium

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 4:09 pm

Do good ol FireRed.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 6:21 pm

Quartz is a hacked rom but it's really popular and really really good. Was one of my favorites
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 6:23 pm

I'll download it this weekend and try it out and if I like it I'll do it thanks Smile also what are the starters?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 6:27 pm

It's the same as Ruby except the Story is slightly Different as in Groudon and Kyogre both appear instead of either one of them appearing in Ruby and Sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigypwns needs Ideas   Luigypwns needs Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luigypwns needs Ideas
Page 1 of 1