Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Finish The Sentence" Game

Go down 
+2
Firer
Nexus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

"Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 6:03 am

Catch them, but suddenly a shadowy figure appeared before me, I turned back to see that it was Giratina and I suddenly shit my pants and tried to run away only to...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 9:07 am

Be hold back by Dialga who won the fight (thx to the lack of a dragon weakness) and when I thought its over I saw a light at the sky that bigger and heard a blood-curdling cry: "Judgeme...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 9:09 am

nt, Arceus used Judgement but it was not very effective against Dialga, Dialga revenged fired Roar Of Time which hit arceus really hard but not hard enough, suddenly a spacial rand hit dialga and...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 9:19 am

Followed by dark void and since dark void hits all pokes everyone fell asleep, except me since the effect of awakening wasnt over and i drunk a coffee before, so I send out my Technician Breloom and used mach punch, but suddenly I realised the arceus had lum berry so...

(saw what i did there? Darkrai also learns special rend xD... And everyone forgot dark)
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 10:18 am

I ran the hell away from there, while suddenly a Wild Ho-oh appeared and....
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 11:27 am

Yeah more legies o.o

Used Sky drop and I thought its over but it didnt target me, but...
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 11:40 am

targeted Arceus instead as it had followed me because it wanted to...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 12:16 pm

Protect me and become my fellow member, because I traveled through hole sinnoh, kanto, johto and co., defeated all gym leaders and e4s and champs and am legendary in the hole galaxy and it hopes that I...
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 5:31 pm

will capture it and use it in my dream to...
Back to top Go down
BlackValor
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
BlackValor

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 8:17 pm

become the next league champion some day even though i still have to...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 8:06 am

... get out of here, but then Ho-Oh used Fl...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 8:57 am

flame charge, followed by a Sacred Fire, but Palkia came in like a boss and with it's 4x resistant to fire it easily took the blast and revenge hit with Hydro Pump, but suddenly a Lugia appeared and cut the hydro pump with an Aeroblast followed by...

Last edited by Darklight on July 23rd 2012, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 9:11 am

fucking noob its Fly

ALSO THERE WAS NO LUGIA

...whirlwind and we were flying too...

Last edited by Firer on July 23rd 2012, 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 1:32 pm

a jolt of electricity flew by us, there were thunder storms every where, Zekrom, raikou and Zapdos were having dinner together, but we disturbed them, Zekrom got mad and used...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 1:35 pm

BOLT STRIKE ON THIS FUCKING LUGIA SO IT GOES BACK TO HELL AND IGNORED MULTISCALE DUE TO HIS ABILITY AND WE (hooh and me)...

also why no pikachu? is has a higher satk then all 3 of them (i think even higher attack then zekrom)
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 1:42 pm

Tried to get the fuck away from there but Raikou and Zapdos were standing in front of us, with no other choice we accepted our faith but suddenly Groudon came in with it's ground typing took both thunders like a boss, it used Earthquake to kill Raikou, Zapdos being immune to it tried to use Drill Peck but Groudon used Stone Edge to kill it too, suddenly a huge downpour of water come trembling down onto the Groudon, killing it instantly, it was Ky....

Last edited by Darklight on July 23rd 2012, 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 1:47 pm

Kyurem using hidden power water.

ogre using Surf and suddenly the hole world went blue and it started raining like never before but then a smeargle appeared and used wide guard. I was never so relieved to see my little bro who draw already pics for me since im 7, but I had no time to thank him. We needed to get the fuck out of her...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 1:54 pm

we needed to get the fuck out of her since we are inside a girl, if you know what i mean.

We needed to get the fuck out of there, we saw a portal, we thought it must be the exit and almost reached there but suddenly a Reshiram used Blue Flare which burned down everythink in there, we tried to run away but no avail, Reshiram used Draco Meteor, just when we thought it was ending, Firer's Smeargle jumped in between to absorb the Meteors, Smeargle's body was destroyed but the special attack drop made Reshiram weak enough for us to have a chance to fight, but it still was too strong, suddenly Kyurem appeared, it absorbed the Zekrom which was weakened from Groudon's Earthquake and turned into Kyurem-B, with it's powers, it killed Reshiram, It threw Zekrom from it's body and bonded with Reshiram to form Kyurem-W, we thought it was our side but it started charging Cold Flare Ice Burn...

Last edited by Darklight on July 23rd 2012, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 2:06 pm

nice... gz on that one... BUT NOOO SMEARGLE
WHY U NO PROTECT!

our only hope was to aboose this charging turn (or hope for a miss but ima fucking unlucky... that should be done by kland and co.) so I asked Ho-Oh to attack, but it was to tired and the sacred fire missed. Kyurem-W is faster then Ho-Oh (95 > 90 etc.) and Ho-Oh had no prio so it was over. Tho wait... I throw my poke ball (yes pokeball has prio, srs) and hoped... It rolled once, twice...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 2:12 pm

BUT IT BROKE FREE!, we spent the next hour cursing the hax gods while all the legends watched us.. After that it used the Ice Burn which hit Kyogre that was causing the heavy rain, it was a critical hit which resulted in Kyogre's death. then it charged another Ice Burn but Dialga, Palkia and Giratina who were all sleeping woke up, Giratina quickly changed it's forme to it's Origin Forme and they all charged their attacks against each other as well as Kyurem-W, Shadow Force, Spacial Rand, Roar of Time and Ice Burn collided, creating an enormous explosion which caused all the 4 legends to die.... Suddenly Dakrai returned and used Dark Void again, it hit us, we tried to use awakening again but we had none left, suddenly Cresselia appeared and woke us up. Cress and Darkrai got into a huge brawl which resulted in both of their's death. both of their bodies fell into a portal which took 'em to and unknown place. Suddenly we looked up and the a wind storm, and electric and a sand storm raging, it were the genies...

Last edited by Darklight on July 23rd 2012, 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 2:17 pm

thunderus used discharge and lando eq to perfrom a poweful combo just like zapdos and garchomp in the VGC metagame but tornadus who was left of thund got clearly ohkod. The eq OHKO'd Zekrom who was still lurking around, but luckily - well tbh since were immune to ground- didnt harmed us at all. But the discharge nearly ohkod us leaving us with an barely 17 hp. No problem so far, but the hax good was so kind to leave us a para and fully para this turn so we were fucked agai...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 2:39 pm

n, we were getting really bored getting fucked so much, but there were still too many legends left, Tornadus, which didn't really die, got mad at Thundurus, and joined our side, It used Hurricane so that we could run away while it would cover us, We ran away as fast as we could, we looked back from a distance to see the genies fighting, we knew Tornadus won't survive...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 3:32 pm

and I couldnt go on. I couldnt let him die for us. I asked ho-oh to turn back (since running with para sucks anywhay... 1/4th speed and you cant move every 4th step) and gave him a max thingy (that thing with max hp status heal). Ho-Oh saw he cant get me off this and turned back and fired off a...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 3:57 pm

Sacred Fire, It resulted in a huge blast, We thought we succeeded, but as the smoke went out, the genies were nowhere to be seen, instead there was a Jaguar, a Snake and a Bird, they had transformed into Therian Formes. With their new found powers they were far too strong for our already weakened Ho-oh, Tornadus joined our side since Thundurus had tried to kill it before, Landorus used Earthquake while Thundurus used Thunder on us. This time the attack was not on the pokemons but on the human themselves, I could see my life flash before my eyes but as soon as the thunder was going to hit me, Ho-oh came in between and flew off to the Thundurus with a Brave Bird, instant killing Thundurus, while Ho-oh's body fell to the ground We rushed towards it, it was no more.
The recoil due to Brave Bird and the damage due to Thunder was too much for it to take. Our dear friend was no longer in this universe. Another portal came and dragged Ho-oh into it.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 4:48 pm

But I couldn't bare to see HO-OH go and the thought of all our dead friends in that other universe was too much for me to bare, so I threw loads of grenades into the portal as I had realised that is was a reverse universe and whatever killed us in this universe would revive us in the other universe, so all of our dead friends(including HO-OH) managed to come back to our universe just before the portal closed. They were all so gratefull that they gave me powers known as the PWNAGE POWERS that I used to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Finish The Sentence" Game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next