Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best revenge killer in LC?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Best revenge killer in LC? Empty
PostSubject: Best revenge killer in LC?   Best revenge killer in LC? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 10:59 am

topic says it all

imo mienfoo
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Best revenge killer in LC?   Best revenge killer in LC? I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 6:22 am

Mienfoo all the way
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Best revenge killer in LC?   Best revenge killer in LC? I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 10:26 am

My very own Eevee <3. I was the one who made the Toxic Orb Facade sweep eevee. Although best revenge killer IMO is Gastly since I haven't used mienfoo.
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: Best revenge killer in LC?   Best revenge killer in LC? I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 10:49 am

Oh it was you... I wondered which idiot invented that set... Imo its outclassed by life orb return and cb set. I mean life orb return has same power but less recoil and cb has more power and no recoil but locks you. Double edge is also an option. I mean i am no lc expert but imo t-prb facade sucks. Oh yeah and toxic orb just boosts facade and you get recoil even if the opponent uses protect or if you switch in... The only advantage is status imu really and you dont have the bulk to aboose that

Also hi5 nexus... Oh and stop postin this thread... I just made them cause i head making a thread gives more mony then posting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best revenge killer in LC?   Best revenge killer in LC? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best revenge killer in LC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: