Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clan war with stats po

Go down 
+9
Meh
Dzi
Firer
TM1337FalconPunch
Luigypwns
Wifi UU
Darklight
Nexus
Kland
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kland
Title: Admin
Kland

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

clan war with stats po Empty
PostSubject: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 7:21 am

clan war with stats po, will start after the masters has been resolved just post in interested
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 11:01 am

interested. Will say the tier after masters war gets over depending on where we're weak
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 1:25 pm

in
Back to top Go down
Wifi UU

Wifi UU

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 3:32 pm

In
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 3:50 pm

I am def in! I'll do NU
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:11 pm

those guys have ADV players IIRC....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:35 pm

yeah afaik they have
also in
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Dzi

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 7:01 am

In. NU to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 9:31 am

im in too. but only ubers and ou for me please. thx. Smile
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 2:50 pm

For this war why not have it 2 players per tier so that more people get to participate?
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 3:15 pm

cause we dont have enough players for every tier... or even if i doubt stats po has... also that can lead to draws what would suck...
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 6:17 pm

I'll find a way to give everyone a Chance.
Back to top Go down
Meh
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Meh

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 11:47 pm

In as well. Ubers OU LU Gen 4 OU and all that stuff
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 6:05 pm

Well the Clan war against Masters is over so I guess that this one is gonna start? Also I got a new peak of 14th(that's higher than Nexus and Sludge ;P) Also I beat Gl4ss and a few other good players a few times yesterday.
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 8:29 pm

KK, in, will post what tiers later but i'm still #1 in Ubers so... yeah
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2012, 8:24 am

*knocks* is this thing still alive?
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2012, 8:40 pm

no a giant bear came and killed it

Is the thing with masters rly over? anyone talked with sasha? would be sad Sad

well on the good side we can crush stats now tho
Back to top Go down
HorsePWR

HorsePWR

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 12:15 am

i got dpp ou nbd
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Dzi

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 1:59 am

Luigypwns wrote:
Well the Clan war against Masters is over so I guess that this one is gonna start? Also I got a new peak of 14th(that's higher than Nexus and Sludge ;P) Also I beat Gl4ss and a few other good players a few times yesterday.

Woops:

Sludgee_Dzi wrote:
I can play NU!! My new peak in BW2 is 13th.

I have defeated the guy on my top a lot of times (gg Luigypwns) Mad

I have two high-quality teams:
http://pastebin.com/Hadf91iB - This team brought me to #13th in the NU ladder. Focuses on Amoonguss-Skuntank-Samurott core which is pretty nice. (Though this team has a huge weakness to Eelektross with Grass Knot)

http://pastebin.com/sHSQ7hVM - Another good team I made a long time ago (just made new changes like Amoonguss). This team Focuses on the Boufallant-Samurott-Zebstrika core which includes type immunities. This team is still under construction. (Huge Sawk Weakness if Amoonguss faints).

So i wanna register for NU!!

-O.O- CHAO!

(you can check it again in the [Masters] Clan war... js~

(No war involved ^________^)
Back to top Go down
jason

jason

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 8:34 pm

i'd love to be in!
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 7:44 am

Sludgee_Dzi wrote:
Luigypwns wrote:

Woops:

Sludgee_Dzi wrote:
I can play NU!! My new peak in BW2 is 13th.

I have defeated the guy on my top a lot of times (gg Luigypwns) Mad

I have two high-quality teams:
http://pastebin.com/Hadf91iB - This team brought me to #13th in the NU ladder. Focuses on Amoonguss-Skuntank-Samurott core which is pretty nice. (Though this team has a huge weakness to Eelektross with Grass Knot)

http://pastebin.com/sHSQ7hVM - Another good team I made a long time ago (just made new changes like Amoonguss). This team Focuses on the Boufallant-Samurott-Zebstrika core which includes type immunities. This team is still under construction. (Huge Sawk Weakness if Amoonguss faints).

So i wanna register for NU!!

-O.O- CHAO!

(you can check it again in the [Masters] Clan war... js~

(No war involved ^________^)

Gimmi 1 week and I'll beat that peak ;P
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 12:27 pm

I will do at least one battle this war. If I don't SMH
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 12:43 pm

Wifi UU and LU.

Because perfect teams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan war with stats po   clan war with stats po I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan war with stats po
Page 1 of 1