Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garchomp theme-Chompeh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Title: Admin
Title: Admin
Nexus

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Garchomp theme-Chompeh Empty
PostSubject: Garchomp theme-Chompeh   Garchomp theme-Chompeh I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 11:29 am

This is my Second theme for PO v2 and like my 15th Overall. I think this is one of my best creations so far ^^. But I'll leave that up to you to decide. So this is what made me do the theme:

[QUOTE=Ununoctium;183328]You say you are open for theme requests? If yes, could you make me a Garchomp one?[/QUOTE]

I thought Garchomp Theme, hey Awesome Idea and did the theme in 2 days Exact. This is also my default theme from now on and I don't think I'll be replacing it anytime soon.Here are the Images:

Screenshots:

And the All important Button:

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?dp3swjcaai5wa7o"] [SIZE="7"]~CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD~[/SIZE][/url]

Credits:

-Xclus Clan-Hey Bros ^^
-Lamperi- Help with CSS. Your the best
-Unnoctium-Insipiration
-Syrex-Battle Fields
-You Guys for giving me positive responses and keeping me going Smile

I'd love to hear your comments Smile and again I'm open to theme requests. If you have a good suggestion and you think you know me well, PM/VM me on the forums! Enjoy and have fun!

Adios ~Nexus
Back to top Go down

Garchomp theme-Chompeh
Page 1 of 1