Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sick of noobs spam posting for easy money

Go down 
+3
Darklight
Luigypwns
Kland
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kland
Title: Admin
Kland

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

sick of noobs spam posting for easy money Empty
PostSubject: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 2:05 pm

right peopel are still spam posting for money so infractions alone ain't working, so kland had an idea why not of just handing out infractions do what the aussie police do and slap the person with a fine. support below we'll work out details later of much the fines are and if you have alot of infractions what price increases in the fines
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 3:29 pm

You made 2 threads so I guess that counts as spamming(it was most probably a mistake though)

I agree with this because too many people are spamming meaningless posts just so that they can get more money, why not start at 50 PokeDollars and then add 10 more for every 2 infractions? OR we can have a warning level system where you get a temp ban after a certain level and a perma ban at 100%. And the level of your infraction depends on what you did.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 3:36 pm

Luigy, out of all people this is going to effect you the most actually. Also, Approving
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 3:47 pm

Befor I start I would like to say that I am not spamming a posand will delete this post myself if you think I am.

How? I honestly don't care about how much money I have ._. I just post when I see there is something to post about, I don't just post random comments to get my post count and money up because I don't really care about that. I just post to keep certain threads alive and give my opinion. I admit that when I first joined the forum I spammed posts to get more money and a higher post count but I stopped doing that when the posts in the games thread stopped counting for money and I realised that it was nooby.
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:26 pm

what exactly will count as "spam"? Every not high quality post?
Every post that doesnt contributes to the topic (i mean questions dont contribute as well in some cases, still theyre necessary sometimes... )?
Or just posts where its clearly that theyre spam (like if someone justs posts banana)
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:55 pm

Quote :
Every post that doesnt contributes to the topic (i mean questions dont contribute as well in some cases, still theyre necessary sometimes... )?

That one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 6:37 pm

Luigypwns wrote:
I agree with this because too many people are spamming meaningless posts just so that they can get more money, why not start at 50 PokeDollars and then add 10 more for every 2 infractions? OR we can have a warning level system where you get a temp ban after a certain level and a perma ban at 100%. And the level of your infraction depends on what you did.

We already have warning system intact if you check your personal profiles, and bans or temp bans should go in place, although mods shoud handle the warning system with care.

Also, Kland, I don't mind if people are spamming like game corner or threads where all they do is get their post count, as long as it doesnt deter away from the thread itself, and no money abusing is involved. I can also choose which forums get money and how much per reply or subjects created, so if theres some forums that arent helpful for quality posting and evolution of the site, we can remove money involved in those areas.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 11:10 am

I'll leave this to Zodiak. But the fine works Good
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 2:27 pm

I checked my profile and saw that I'm at 75%. What did I do to get the -25%? I would like to be warned or told when I get an infraction so that I'll know what not to do etc. No I am not whinning, I do not question your decissions but would just like to know what I did wrong so that I know what it was for.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 1:41 am

I infracted you for a post that you did but i forgot to pm you.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 10:21 am

What post was it? And how do I get back to 100%?
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 11:47 am

afaik You just need to wait... if you do nothing for idk how long the infraction gets removed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sick of noobs spam posting for easy money   sick of noobs spam posting for easy money I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sick of noobs spam posting for easy money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: