Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gym Applications

Go down 
+5
Firer
Nexus
pNdA
Swag
Luigypwns
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:39 pm

I'd like to sign up for Psychic and Steel gyms. Though I'll only be on on weekends because of school :/
Back to top Go down
Swag
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Swag

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:52 pm

Still exclusively (see what I did there?) an Xclus member only thing, Zodiak?
Back to top Go down
pNdA
Title: Level 16 Eevee
pNdA

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:54 pm

I would like to apply to be a leader for the psychic or Flying Gym
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:56 pm

Swag wrote:

Yes
Back to top Go down
Swag
Swag

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 4:09 pm

Nexus wrote:
Swag wrote:

Yes

Don't take this in a rude way, but do you guys really have the ability to deny willing, potential gym leaders?
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 7:07 pm

Uhuh... This is a xclusive league so... Xclusive has very good players anywhay... Aaaaaalso I sign up for steel
Back to top Go down
Swag
Swag

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 1:05 am

Firer wrote:
Uhuh... This is a xclusive league so... Xclusive has very good players anywhay... Aaaaaalso I sign up for steel

That's you taking it the wrong way. Yes, let's think that I'm talking about the quality of the battlers instead of the fact that four of the gym leaders, which is half of them btw, suddenly dropped.....
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 3:23 am

What's wrong with the psychic gym its working just fine

close the slot please
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 5:17 am

Also if Darklight is still resigning then I'd like to sign up for that gym coz Ground is just beast
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 5:50 am

I am indeed resigning Ground gym. so apply for it too.
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 9:18 am

I want steel gym and ground gym
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 9:36 am

In that Case i sign up for ground as well
Tho Oma preder Steel but w/e
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 8:31 pm

Swag wrote:
Firer wrote:

That's you taking it the wrong way. Yes, let's think that I'm talking about the quality of the battlers instead of the fact that four of the gym leaders, which is half of them btw, suddenly dropped.....

they didn't all "suddenly" drop, the thing is these are some of the originally assigned members to gyms and it was expected if some members werent active or w/e, we'd be filtering them anyways.

@ Firer, In that Case i sign up for ground as well
Tho Oma preder Steel but w/e?
Would you want steel over Ground or Ground over Steel? Although I'll put you up for both.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
pNdA
pNdA

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 9:48 pm

Since Darklight is resigning i might as well go for Ground as well Very Happy and not try out for flying
Back to top Go down
Swag
Swag

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 12:26 am

[quote="ZodiaK"]
Swag wrote:
Firer wrote:

they didn't all "suddenly" drop, the thing is these are some of the originally assigned members to gyms and it was expected if some members werent active or w/e, we'd be filtering them anyways.

Fine, then all the absentee gym leaders and resignations were addressed at the same time. It doesn't matter, the point from my previous post is the same.
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 2:41 am

yeah, all being addressed/re-evaluated atm obviously
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Firer
Firer

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 9:09 am

little note: not my grammar is horrible but its fucking hard to type on an iphone, because it changes things like ima to Oma (whats german and means grandmother but w/e).

I prefer steel.
also i thought we should just apply to two positions o.o

luigy and pnda have 3...

also when will it be decided who gets the job?
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 9:58 am

8 badges ty zodiak
Back to top Go down
Swag
Swag

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 10:54 am

Thanks, Zodiak. I'll do my best, bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gym Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Applications   Gym Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gym Applications
Page 1 of 1