Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Xclus Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
2D

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

PostSubject: Xclus Server   September 30th 2012, 3:53 am

So uh, excuse my newness to Xclus if someone hasn't already suggested this, but I know how to script/make servers, if everyone is OK with it I can make an Xclus server...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   September 30th 2012, 12:56 pm

we did have a server, but our hoster died. if you want to host it, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   September 30th 2012, 9:39 pm

Sure, I will, but when you say the hoster "died" did he/she actually die? Or did his internet fail or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexus
Title: Admin

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   October 1st 2012, 8:43 am

How long can you host it? Only when your on or 24x7? Our hoster quit PO so we're looking for someone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   October 1st 2012, 8:57 am

hoster didn't quit PO, hoster left xclus without saying shit, pnda plays on (MVP)Lucario or (MVP)Starplayer or something.cant remember quite but i think i saw him sign up for pocl and thats how i figured out that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xclusive.4umer.com
2D

PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   October 1st 2012, 10:05 pm

Ok, the Xclus Server is now 100% done. Tours have been added, all scripts are in, even a little mafia is in there. Also I am able to put gym leaders, elite four, and the champion. You can also check that without asking anybody by typing /league. I have to give all credit to TheUnknownOne for these amazing scripts. Some things I did not add yet: Trivia (I can't find scripts), Evolution Game, and Hangman. By the way the Adv Connection has changed: 98.69.242.36:5184 If anyone wants to give me some Trivia scripts that would be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   Today at 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Xclus Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1