Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xclus Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2D

2D

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Xclus Server Empty
PostSubject: Xclus Server   Xclus Server I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2012, 3:53 am

So uh, excuse my newness to Xclus if someone hasn't already suggested this, but I know how to script/make servers, if everyone is OK with it I can make an Xclus server...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Xclus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   Xclus Server I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2012, 12:56 pm

we did have a server, but our hoster died. if you want to host it, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
2D

2D

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Xclus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   Xclus Server I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2012, 9:39 pm

Sure, I will, but when you say the hoster "died" did he/she actually die? Or did his internet fail or something?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Xclus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   Xclus Server I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2012, 8:43 am

How long can you host it? Only when your on or 24x7? Our hoster quit PO so we're looking for someone
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   Xclus Server I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2012, 8:57 am

hoster didn't quit PO, hoster left xclus without saying shit, pnda plays on (MVP)Lucario or (MVP)Starplayer or something.cant remember quite but i think i saw him sign up for pocl and thats how i figured out that.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
2D

2D

Xclus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   Xclus Server I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2012, 10:05 pm

Ok, the Xclus Server is now 100% done. Tours have been added, all scripts are in, even a little mafia is in there. Also I am able to put gym leaders, elite four, and the champion. You can also check that without asking anybody by typing /league. I have to give all credit to TheUnknownOne for these amazing scripts. Some things I did not add yet: Trivia (I can't find scripts), Evolution Game, and Hangman. By the way the Adv Connection has changed: 98.69.242.36:5184 If anyone wants to give me some Trivia scripts that would be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xclus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Server   Xclus Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xclus Server
Page 1 of 1