Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[OU] Sun Latias

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marth

marth

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

[OU] Sun Latias Empty
PostSubject: [OU] Sun Latias   [OU] Sun Latias I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 5:15 am

[OU] Sun Latias SPRITE3

Latias (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Trick/HP Ground
- Healing Wish

This is a latias set i created whilst making sun teams, i found it a very important part in my teams, especially since it can revenge pretty much every dragon which are famous for giving sun teams problems, also it can healing wish important pokemon in your team that have been managed to get worked down and this is definately one of my favourite sets for latias, trick can help make stall and setup mons that bit easier sometimes i run HP ground instead of trick to take out heatran

+Rep if you found this post good, or useful

Last edited by marth on May 18th 2012, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

[OU] Sun Latias Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Sun Latias   [OU] Sun Latias I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 7:42 pm

Really Wicked Set. Any uses of Psychic over psyshock?
Back to top Go down
marth

marth

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

[OU] Sun Latias Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Sun Latias   [OU] Sun Latias I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 7:47 pm

yeah, it hits gliscor and stuff harder
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

[OU] Sun Latias Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Sun Latias   [OU] Sun Latias I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 7:49 pm

I see. Really original/Effective set. Good job
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

[OU] Sun Latias Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Sun Latias   [OU] Sun Latias I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 3:26 pm

Well, looks like a handy set, which can be handy in many ways. I've tried it and psychic is better to hit conkeldurr and stuff harder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[OU] Sun Latias Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Sun Latias   [OU] Sun Latias I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OU] Sun Latias
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: