Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaDarkAngel

ThaDarkAngel

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 10:08 pm

Why do you want to join Xclusive?

I played againest a ton of the memebers on the wifi ou ladder as well as in tournaments and all of them were nice and gave me advice on how to improve my team which helps me a lot.

How did you find out about Xclusive?(referral,ladder,tours, etc)

I have battled a ton of memebers on the wifi ou ladder and in a lot of wifi ou tournaments.

Are you currently in any other clans? (if so, you will be expected to leave them for Xclusive)

No

What is your username you most often go by?
ThaDarkAngel

What is your ladder/rank peak?(screenshots help)

5731 but im rising little by little always trying to improve my teams to make it to the top

What can you offer for Xclusive?(battling skills, conversationalist,youtuber, etc)

I can offer my decent battling skills which allows me to win multiple tournaments (mainly wifi ou) as well helping others with there teams by sharing my knowledge of the various tiers.
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 12:05 am

accepted, but don't dissapoint us ^_~
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com

My Application
Page 1 of 1