Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members

Go down 
+23
HGWFY
Meh
Maxedofhaxed
Psyko
Monochromatic
Jio Dex
BlackValor
TripleRhu
Metal Sonic
Bonfire
ZoroDarX
Dzi
Vsk
bambi
Alexhax
New Breed
Kland
Xclus|Demon
TM1337FalconPunch
Phil
ZodiaK
Sorelia
Nexus
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members Empty
PostSubject: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 1:52 pm

To improve the quality of Xclusive and in the best interest of the clan. The following Requirements are to be made mandatory and for those who already joined, they have a month from this post to reach it.

Ubers | Ou | Uu -1400

Lu | Nu | Lc - 1300

Hgss Ou | Adv Ou - 1250

all other tiers 1500+ or first in that tier

If it is a dead tier like ADV or GSC, PM me what you have achieved in the tier and logs of you beating someone good and/or rated highly among the PO community

idgaf about other tiers unless you have a notable rank.

So these are to be reached with the respective Xclusive alt and is mandatory for everyone including the leader zodiak himself(Though he and other good players have no problem with these reqs). Post a screenshot or PM me saying so. Anyone who fail to reach the goal within a month will be filtered into the Xclusive 'B' team. 'B' team is basically inactive players and players who fail to meet the standard required by us. You are part of the clan but yet your not upto the elite standard of others in the clan and will be overlooked in clanwars and such. So it's best if you reach the 'A' team of xclusive. Those who can't Reach the rating in the given time will be given a maximum of one week extension provided they have a valid reason for not doing so in a month and if they can actually reach it in a week and is entirely the call of Xclusive mods.

PM your rating and get it confirmed by Xclusive mods namely

-Nexus
-Zodiak
-TM1337Falconpunch
-Kland
-New breed
If you can't contribute batlling prowess to Xclusive you should be able to do one of the following:

-Run our youtube channel
-Contribute to the forums
-Keep the channel active
-Anything else that contributes to the clan shall be PM'ed to the mods listed above

Only ladder with your Xclus| alt and it's enough if you achieve the rating in one tier for the slow people

Current list of Elite battlers:

https://xclusive.4umer.com/g8-xclusive-a

Last edited by Nexus on November 7th 2012, 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 2:15 pm

Confirming Xclus|wobby at 1350!

Gratz Wobby on being the first person to make it to the Xclusive 'A' Team
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 2:25 pm

Nexus: Only make intelligent posts which help the topic thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 4:16 pm

Confirming Xclus|Zodiakkkk at 1436-Wifi OU. Gratz Zodiak on making the 'A' team
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 4:20 pm

confirming myself

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members FEztq
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Phil
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Phil

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 7:30 pm

There really shouldn't be any ranking required for Adv/HGSS, let alone 1250. Ladder really means pretty much nothing since the tiers are to small for people to bother laddering 99% of the time anyway (you end up playing the same 4 or 5 people over and over exclusively) and looking at the ladders themselves there are currently 3 people on the whole server who would fulfill the ranking requirement for Adv, and 8 for HGSS. It just seems a little absurd.

I propose a more subjective method of induction for people wanting to join through expertise in these tiers in a simple Bo3 vs an approved member of the clan for each tier (and include GSC and RBY while you're at it, although I don't think anyone here is legit at RBY). The outcome of these matches should be irrelevant, the whole point would be for the clan member to have a good amount of evidence to gauge the applicants skill in said tier- If, say, I played an applicant and beat them in 3 very very tight games I should still be able to allow them access on the basis that they played very well. That said, this sort of responsibility should only be given to those able to make a coherent and fair decision- members who get bitter and salty over losing to hax and consequently disallowing an applicant who otherwise played well obviously would not make good candidates for this role.

Just my thoughts.

also confirming Phil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 8:08 pm

I had already added phil to the group.. if he hadn't noticed by his name color

@ Falcon,

Unless you are going to personally test every person pm'ing us about joining Xclusive yourself individually in bo3's for the respective tier that they play(which I don't think you would/will want to do) it's best to just have a rank requirement.

I could just Adv and Hgss as they're old gen/dead tiers otherwise I put a decent rank for them as it's easier to rank up in dead tiers.

Also, this is why we are making a Xclusive A | Xclusive B groups to divide the people who can achieve a rank requirement versus those who would like to be part of Xclusive but don't or can't or go inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Xclus|Demon

Xclus|Demon

PostSubject: A team confirmation: 1400- wifi ubers   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 9:57 pm

Confirming myself:

https://servimg.com/view/17907022/2]Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members A_team11[/url]
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
TM1337FalconPunch

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 8:09 am

ZodiaK wrote:

@ Falcon,

Unless you are going to personally test every person pm'ing us about joining Xclusive yourself individually in bo3's for the respective tier that they play(which I don't think you would/will want to do) it's best to just have a rank requirement.
I don't mind. Its not like there'll be a lot of people applying under the basis they're good at Adv anyway.

Quote :
I could just Adv and Hgss as they're old gen/dead tiers otherwise I put a decent rank for them as it's easier to rank up in dead tiers.
Not quite sure what this means, I think you forgot a word somewhere in there :s either way putting a ladder requirement on there is redundant, I've seen absolutely horrific players get to #2-5 on the ladder just through bad opponents and sheer dumb luck.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Kland
Kland

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 11:42 am

(22:52:04) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 243/103596 [1400 points / 441 battles]!
(22:52:04) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi Ubers is 102/40540 [1412 points / 142 battles]!

confirming mysefl i always stay 1400+ in ou even in slumps like this
Back to top Go down
New Breed
New Breed

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 11:47 am

confirmin kland for both OU and Ubers.

Also I have reached the Ubers, OU, UU. LU and NU reqs before but I am not doing it again cause lol ladder is shit and boring
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 1:47 pm

Confirming Demon and sorry New breed but no bending of rules; Everyone must reach the reqs. It's really easy anyway.

@Falcon:

I added something in the OP. We can add you but to others who want to get in by dead tiers PM me/zodiak telling us how good you are and provide logs of you beating good players.
Back to top Go down
Alexhax

Alexhax

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:00 pm

(16:58:29) ±Porygon: Your rank in Monocolour is 2/404 [1173 points / 7 battles]!
(16:58:29) ±Porygon: Your rank in Monotype is 12/4012 [1294 points / 63 battles]!
(21:29:57) ±Porygon: Your rank in Random Battle is 1/2980 [1484 points / 60 battles]!

Edit: (19:16:26) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 41/99576 [1540 points / 173 battles]!

Last edited by Alexhax on November 26th 2012, 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bambi
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
bambi

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:02 pm

(17:01:01) ±Porygon: Your rank in Clear Skies is 3/192 [1076 points / 42 battles]!
(16:59:31) ±Porygon: Your rank in Gen 5 1v1 is 3/873 [1198 points / 181 battles]!
(16:59:31) ±Porygon: Your rank in Monocolour is 1/404 [1231 points / 93 battles]!
(16:59:31) ±Porygon: Your rank in Monogen is 7/472 [1115 points / 84 battles]!
(16:59:31) ±Porygon: Your rank in Random Battle is 2/3114 [1374 points / 250 battles]!
(16:59:31) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi Triples is 1/196 [1093 points / 13 battles]!

thats about dead tiers Razz
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:03 pm

Confirming Alexhax. Gratz bro; Your new but a promising user of the clan!

Confirming Bambi. Gratz man Welcome to Xclusive 'A' team!

Added both of them
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:39 pm

Added Tm1337Falconpunch. Gratz Bro! your the most experienced guy in the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 7:30 am

add me because im expert lurker, i cant ladder anyway

on account on my 8 gym badges
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 2:42 pm

Sorry Littlenarb but can't do
Back to top Go down
Vsk

Vsk

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 3:11 pm

confirming myself
Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members 1426_b10
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Dzi

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 9:12 pm

Just like what I wanted:

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members 2cdcpaf
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 12:59 am

inb4 i don't make the a team, someone confirm me
I'm too lazy
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:16 am

i dont wanna be B team, ;o especially since i lurk so much

eDIT: and i do battle quite well
Back to top Go down
Bonfire

Bonfire

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:32 am

dunno if i can make this.
Back to top Go down
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 5:26 am

UU: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members 33zbt7a

LU will be coming soon, patient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next