Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members

Go down 
+23
HGWFY
Meh
Maxedofhaxed
Psyko
Monochromatic
Jio Dex
BlackValor
TripleRhu
Metal Sonic
Bonfire
ZoroDarX
Dzi
Vsk
bambi
Alexhax
New Breed
Kland
Xclus|Demon
TM1337FalconPunch
Phil
ZodiaK
Sorelia
Nexus
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Sonic
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Metal Sonic

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 3:20 am

IMHO i really do think monochromatic can contribute to the clan, jsut get him some art jobs to do and then we can make him A
Back to top Go down
TripleRhu
Title: Level 1 Weedle
TripleRhu

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 4:18 am

Metal Sonic wrote:

IMHO i really do think monochromatic can contribute to the clan, jsut get him some art jobs to do and then we can make him A

Yes, his signature looks quite badass and it's made by him as well Surprised
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 1:40 pm

my current rating is 1404 with my Achiles alt go check e on po out if u dont belive me, cuz i cant post print screens on this shit
Back to top Go down
Psyko

Psyko

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 6:34 pm

First page of dead tiers:

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 Porank10
Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 Porank11
Back to top Go down
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 5:30 am

sorry mate doesnt cut it, need top 3
Back to top Go down
Psyko

Psyko

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 4:29 pm

Waiting for Nexus but meh, not so much of a trouble Smile

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 Porank12
Back to top Go down
Maxedofhaxed
Maxedofhaxed

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 10:06 pm

confirming myself
(17:04:27) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi NU is 36/10600 [1317 points / 50 battles]!
on Xclus|Maxedofhaxed
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 6:06 pm

Added you and a temporarily inactive pkms! Good job guys, keep it going!
Back to top Go down
Meh
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Meh

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 10:25 am

I can contribute by keeping the channel alive by constantly insulting kland. Is that enough for xclus B :c?
Back to top Go down
HGWFY

HGWFY

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
New Breed
New Breed

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 10:35 am

Confirming HGWFY, Congrats on A team.
Back to top Go down
HGWFY

HGWFY

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 8:15 am

New Breed wrote:
Confirming HGWFY, Congrats on A team.

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
qwertyzone
Title: Level 6 Pichu
qwertyzone

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 2:20 am

(20:16:02) Xclus|A: (20:15:56) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 267/99387 [1400 points / 582 battles]!

everyone saw me do it Wink
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 2:11 pm

Added HGFWY and qwertybro. Gratz fellas! You nailed it in the last minutes. Also added Meh for obvious reasons of doing good for us in clan wars and also a 4-1 record in POWC.
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:15 am

Nexus wrote:
Also added Meh for obvious reasons of doing good for us in clan wars and also a 4-1 record in POWC.

I FUCKING APPROVE OF THIS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I CAN REST IN PEACE

YAY MEH

i love you so
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:17 am

what happens to the xclus b scrubs now?

since meh 'was' the only exception, all the people i know who stay with xclusive since i joined till now are in A

now all the xclus b are scrubs do we kick them out

kick me i dont mind im banned anyway
Back to top Go down
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 2:38 pm

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 15y1rk

Xclus AAA
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 7:04 pm

Youre already in sonic, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 6:47 am

moar baby moar

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 2ak9s2x
Back to top Go down
Meeps
Meeps

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 2:04 am

I SPENT HOURS AND HUNDREDS OF BATTLES TRYING TO GET XCLUS A, AND I FINALLY DID

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 3HNpz

ACTUALLY, TOOK ME AN HOUR AND A HALF AND 17 BATTLES.
Back to top Go down
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 3:26 am

and hour and a half is sorta a long time :p

why isnt meeps in A in the first place lol, hes clearly capable
Back to top Go down
Monochromatic
Monochromatic

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 10:18 am

Confirming myself Smile
(17:14:51) ±Porygon: Your rank in No Preview Ubers is 20/10136 [1400 points / 58 battles]!
Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 1zkux
i've beat lxz #4 in the ladder like 3 times or more
i've beat za and the chinese people that peaked at 5/6
beating ybss1993 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zeedomain.blogspot.com
bambi
bambi

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 3:48 pm

Metal Sonic wrote:
and hour and a half is sorta a long time :p

why isnt meeps in A in the first place lol, hes clearly capable
cause he was not able to post his ranking or about a month (or more) Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jio Dex
Jio Dex

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2012, 9:57 am

how do I increase my grade?
Back to top Go down
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 2:23 pm

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 Dpdau0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members   Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Filtering and Xclusive 'B'-Must read for all members
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next