Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups

Go down 
+17
Alexhax
Meh
HGWFY
D4RR3N
Yuna
Monochromatic
puregenius
Kland
New Breed
Dzi
Metal Sonic
Maxedofhaxed
bambi
qwertyzone
Phil
TM1337FalconPunch
Nexus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2012, 6:34 pm

what u mean with "decent"???? Dude Im one of the best out there in OU! Dont call me decent! SMD! And I can teach you guys how to use Ou teams correctly, like with all predictions and stuff, but im not good at teambuidling atm.
Back to top Go down
Metal Sonic
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Metal Sonic

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 2:06 am

Metal Sonic wrote:
most of them have it as niche tier

read u nigguh

decent meant everyone else who doesnt play ou

nig
Back to top Go down
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 2:09 am

Metal Sonic wrote:
fuck you nexus get this shit started
Back to top Go down
HGWFY

HGWFY

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 2:33 am

Wile wrote:
what u mean with "decent"???? Dude Im one of the best out there in OU! Dont call me decent! SMD! And I can teach you guys how to use Ou teams correctly, like with all predictions and stuff, but im not good at teambuidling atm.

then can you please teach me?D:
Back to top Go down
Finchinator
Title: Level 6 Pichu

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 2:46 am

I have been teaching Ryan11 in Wifi OU, js.
Back to top Go down
Meeps
Meeps

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:41 am

hi, i'm bad (xclus b) and need to get better so i want to be tutored. preferably in nu or lu.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
bambi

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:37 pm

i read better jokes Cool
Back to top Go down
iSmashbro

iSmashbro

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 6:10 am

I'd like to sign up as a Tutee (Xclus B) for Wifi OU. By no means am I bad at OU, I just often get screwed by overpredictions/lapse of judgment/Jirachi
Back to top Go down
DatMewUnderTehTruck

DatMewUnderTehTruck

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 12:42 pm

I would want to learn the ways of OU stall if this tutoring is still going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups   Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xclusive Academy Inauguration-Tutor sign ups
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2