Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kanto gyms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bambi
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
bambi

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

kanto gyms Empty
PostSubject: kanto gyms   kanto gyms I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 6:15 pm

would it be possible to remove the badges after a period of time? else it would be quite boring for the gym leaders. cause most people who want the badges, already have them. or at lest, most of them.
and mybe this post/thread can help to make our gyms a bit more popular Wink
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

kanto gyms Empty
PostSubject: Re: kanto gyms   kanto gyms I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 1:43 am

yes, it is possible but ideally once you have the badges you should be striving to beat the elite 4 which is tough, and there should be replay value as people can take peoples spots in the elite 4, which promotes competition and trying to earn your spot back in some cases, etc. Although I could always take away your badges or you could just ask if a gym leader would have a friendly gym match with you since you already have the badge
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com

kanto gyms
Page 1 of 1