Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[NU] KlingKlang set

Go down 
+2
Kyrios
Nexus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

[NU] KlingKlang set Empty
PostSubject: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 7:46 pm

[NU] KlingKlang set 631
NexKang (Klinklang) @ Normal Gem
Trait: Plus
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Def / 128 SDef / 36 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Shift Gear
- Frustration
- Gear Grind
- Substitute

I started the Normal Gem Klingklang team in NU and it's been copied by many. I'm not taking credits but leaving that aside this set is beast in NU. If you played NU you will realise Klingklang is like the most scariest sweeper in NU. It has some counters, usually one or 2 in a team. And most of the pokemon used to counter it are fire/water pokemon. This set with the help of hazards can muscle past its counter and sweep the team pretty easily
Back to top Go down
Kyrios

Kyrios

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2012, 4:19 pm

normal gem... only associated with explosion (for me Razz)
thanks for the set
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 11:28 am

looks pretty cool but whats with the tacky ev spread?
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 12:03 pm

Haha thanks. As for the EV spread I don't see the need to run Max speed. The speed reaches 450 at +2 which outspeeds those base 100 Scarf mons. And the rest is in Defenses to Max out Bulk.
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 6:31 pm

Unless the EV's are specific to make sure mon's can't break certain subs, well IDK, but in most cases its better to invest in HP for mixed defenses rather the defense stats. Something like this for example:

Klinklang @ Normal Gem
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 44 SDef / 36 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Frustration
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:00 pm

I Did some Calcs and Moving all the Ev's except Speed and Attack to Special defense, that is alloting 220 Sp.def Ev's lets Klingklangs sub take Alomomola with some special attack scalds and Wartortle Scalds-Guaranteed. Its down to User Preference though if to tank the scalds or Max out Overall Bulk
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 2:03 pm

I felt that I should post this but, Klinklang is learning Wild Charge via TM move for BW2 at least from what I've seen online. Wink
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 2:11 pm

Maybe use lefties for it to last longer?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2012, 5:12 am

WTH Wild Charge? Wow I bet it would move up to UU as it's too OP for NU then as most of its counters are water/fire pokemon. And Lefties is the Standard set; This is my own set.
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 3:32 pm

It's already LU/RU on Smogon, so It would definitely move up. Most Alomolola run Waterfall from what I've seen so, that should be a mark imo.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 6:41 pm

It can tank Alomomola Waterfalls without breaking sub too!
Back to top Go down
Ðemonicz
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Ðemonicz

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2012, 7:28 pm

Nice Ive Seen This Thing Sweep Plenty Of Times Its Awesome Nice Job
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2012, 6:46 pm

Rather go with return over frustration to troll ditto and also Wild charge seems to be a pretty good move on Klinklang as it does quite a lot of damage to other Klinklangs and covers up it's water type weakness(except for quag wich still walls Klinklang to the moon and back) though you lose the advantage of a sub so it's all down to user prefference tbh though I preffer to run sub over wild charge for those sucker punches and predicted Will-O-Wisps as well as the ability to take a hit. Also maybe you should invest a bit more in speed? It might not be able to outspeed some of those speedy threats without it if it's unable to get a shift gear up, but again it's all down to what you preffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NU] KlingKlang set   [NU] KlingKlang set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NU] KlingKlang set
Page 1 of 1