Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

[OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery Empty
PostSubject: [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery   [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 12:57 am

After editing Koolkid's team, I started making some interesting Feralgatr sets.

[OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery 160
ZodiaKworks™ (Feraligatr) (F) @ Cell Battery
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch

This generation with Extreme Speed having greater priority over Aqua Jet, Aqua Jet loses value for Feraligatr's survival versus Dragonites/Lucario's. In addition, Feral resists Bullet Punchs and Ice shards, meaning Scizor won't hinder him much. This Jolly Dragon Dance set outpaces modest scarf Rotom-w's after 1 DD so you can subsitute to pseudo-haze them while obtaining a +1 from cell battery. It also outpaces timid Heatrans and neutral 90 base speed's like Lucario. Because we sacrificed offensive power using Jolly nature, using DD instead of Sword Dance allows us to obtain a lot of offensive power back with Waterfall . After 1 DD, Ferral outpaces every non-scarfed Starmies and slower. Aqua Tail can be used for even more power but the shaky accuracy isn't appealing because you will use the move often to sweep teams abusing STAB + Rain. Superpower can be used as a filler allowing you to hit Ferrothorns but it prefers the SD variant to gain the 1hko. Crunch hits Jellicents and others who would likely wall. A way to deal with Ferrothorn like Magnezone would make a great partner open a future sweep. The 8 special defense EVs ensure that Jellicents scald will not break Feral's Subs. Mystic Water may be used over Cell Battery but the +1 gain does more damage then mystic water bonus.

[OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery 160
ZodiaKworks™ (Feraligatr) (F) @ Cell Battery
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

This Sword Dance Feraligatr set utilizes a different moveset from the above set posted. A +2 Superpower does 94% minimum to standard 252hp/88def Relaxed Ferrothorns. Beacause this set lacks speed, Aqua Jet allows you two sweep with enough SD's with rain + torrent. This EV spread still allows you to outpace Tyranitars and most likely bulky Rotom-w's speed spreads. Ideally you will sub first on their switch and then Sword Dance as they Voltswitch with their Rotom-W or you may re sub to hit lower HP levels to acheive torrent faster. White Herb can also be used with this set to remove a Superpower -att/def drop. The def drop is crucial because it means other priorities will hinder your sweep more likely. Mystic Water mayy also be used for a reliable AJ boost as this helps sweeping. You can also try a more bulkier spread with less speed which may allow you to get more SD's for your sweep.

Last edited by ZodiaK on July 7th 2012, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery   [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 8:52 pm

I Love the use of Cell Battery. I see this set being a really good stall Breaker once Ferrothorn is Gone. Good job
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery   [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 3:35 pm

The Cell Battery strategy is amazing and supercreative, props for that ZodiaK. Feraligatr's SD set is my favorite, sweeping many teams in LU. I'm keen to try these both sets, especially since Sheer Force gives his DD set a huge boost.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery   [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 2:41 pm

i like the second set more, cuz it really shuts down the things that usually walls it like ferro and stuff. with aua jet it even has priority to kill weakened pokes for an easy sweep. gratz on this set man!
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery   [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 10:44 pm

Nice set seems pretty good might try it out myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery   [OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OU] Feraligatr w/ Cell Battery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: