Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthday thread

Go down 
+4
Mylo Xyloto
Nexus
ZodiaK
Luigypwns
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 3:26 pm

Now this may seem like an odd thing to do, but I decided to make a thread where you can wish other members a happy birthday. I saw it in another forum and it really seemed to boost people's spirits to see that even in a forum people would go and wish them a happy birthday. So it seemed like a good Idea.

(If you don't know when someone's birthday is it will be displayed at the bottom on the home page)
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 8:42 pm

I disabled the birthday function as I didn't think people would care much or that it was very important although if there's a huge amount of people who want to push it, then I can reactivate it.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2012, 8:44 am

Going with Luigy. Activate it!
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 2:42 pm

We should activate it it's sure to boost everyone's moral
Back to top Go down
Mylo Xyloto
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Mylo Xyloto

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2012, 12:47 pm

+1 from me!
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 12:35 pm

-1 from me just to be a dick <3
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 12:19 am

Just because you lack one doesn't mean you have to compensate by being one ._. lol joke ^-^
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2012, 3:08 am

TODaY IS MY BIRTHDaY LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2012, 11:12 am

happy late birthday sir
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 10:30 pm

Happy very late birthday sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday thread   Birthday thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday thread
Page 1 of 1