Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you hate the most on PO?

Go down 
+17
New Breed
Yuna
BlackValor
TripleRhu
Prince
Sov
HorsePWR
Kland
Emperor Terrakion
Luigypwns
TM1337FalconPunch
Sorelia
Chromium
Dzi
ZodiaK
Darklight
Nexus
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Who do you hate the most on PO? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 9:24 am

Topic says it all.

Well I hate Ginku cuz he is a fag.

That is all.

Flaming allowed!

Show your hatred for the person :3
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 9:57 am

hmm, let me phrase prof oak.: I don't hate anyone over the internet.

I really don't, I might rage a lot but when it comes to hating someone, i really don't do it.
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 10:05 am

Most the Auth are corrupt, can't tier leader in regards that they never play, and abuse power. nuff' said
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 10:30 am

Haha anyone specific?
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Dzi

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 9:32 am

Sa-yO. But hes Banned now. so.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 2:43 pm

Who is that? ;o
Back to top Go down
Chromium
Chromium

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2012, 11:32 pm

I hate suck ups on the forum like Emperor PPP.
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 10:00 am

I hate littlenarb for getting himself banned over something so silly
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 11:10 am

I respect Tannerr as a player, but he rages way too much for me to give a fuck about his opinions
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 9:53 pm

I don't really hate anyone but I rage sometimes when people get too much hax in a battle(like MAJOR hax and are douches about it)
Back to top Go down
Emperor Terrakion

Emperor Terrakion

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 5:16 am

Serpentine
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Dzi

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 11:07 am

Astner probably the bitchies NU player around.
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 12:33 pm

oak, why woul i liek the person who, one banned me, two muted me for 4 weeks, 3 is generally a fag to people
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 12:18 am

People don't seem to like Oak much...I see him ban/mute/kick tons of people all the time :/
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Dzi

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2012, 9:54 am

^ that that that.

he banned one of my closest friends before. :\
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 2:30 am

Lol it's funny how so many people dislike the person that runs the whole server. I honestly don't mind him since I very rarely see him on and have never talked to him before
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 9:14 am

Oak is hated for no reason. He doesn't abuse his power, never. Don't do wrong shit and you won't get banned, simple as that. He is pretty strict.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 6:13 pm

Not really. You talk to him and your crying for it. Simple as that
Back to top Go down
HorsePWR

HorsePWR

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 12:31 am

Darklight wrote:
Oak is hated for no reason. He doesn't abuse his power, never. Don't do wrong shit and you won't get banned, simple as that. He is pretty strict.

he is actually a cunt, though.

anyway i don't like oak / elements / key / chthonic because they won't stop calling me a pedofile
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 1:12 am

lol pedophile... gg. Although Yeah, most of the people at Indigo Plauteau hate me now for apparently no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sov

Sov

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2012, 11:45 pm

I know a lot of the auth like personal friends, and some of them are childish, but they are not to be hated for it. Oak just does his job, and he is one of the best at doing it.

As for myself, I don't really hate any users. I hate FlareonPhaze because he called me a noob once, like, 9 months ago. But that's it. So, yeah, cross me, and I'll remember it.
Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 5:49 pm

I hate most of the people on the Mafia channel for randing inspected mayors :/
Back to top Go down
TripleRhu
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Title: Level 1 Weedle
TripleRhu

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2012, 8:00 am

I love everyone. agape lgi

Last edited by TripleRhu on October 22nd 2012, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackValor
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
BlackValor

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 9:31 am

the faggot auth eternal. that is all
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 11:35 am

Chromium wrote:
I hate suck ups on the forum like Emperor PPP.

And people who talk only to auth; they're obviously sucking-up but nobody really notices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you hate the most on PO?   Who do you hate the most on PO? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you hate the most on PO?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: