Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokédollar Transactions

Go down 
+3
Luigypwns
Kland
ZodiaK
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Pokédollar Transactions Empty
PostSubject: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 3:26 am

All Pokédollar transactions must be made through admins thus...

• Merchants must post here to claim their transactions made between their clients

Format:
clients name, Pokédollar Transactions Pokedo11 amount, link to the page for confirmation

Example:
ZodiaK, Pokédollar Transactions Pokedo11 50, Link2PageThread
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Kland
Kland

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 4:14 pm

i would like to borrow $300 pokedollars from the bank to start up my money lending buniess
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 7:51 pm

I have 251 I can lend you some(but I'll have to charge interest :/)
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 9:08 am

I sold a kland counter team to luigy and it worked getting luigy the badge. Gimme 15$ from his account.
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 9:32 am

done
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2012, 8:17 am

$50 send to kland
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2012, 9:33 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2012, 2:05 pm

30 bucks to darklight noob
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2012, 2:06 pm

also nexus can i borrow %200 you can charge 5% interest p.a
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 6:24 pm

No. Sorry

And Transferred money from Kland To Darklght
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 4:07 pm

Oh money for me!! Whose was it for, Tebow or Meh?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 7:53 pm

Nexus wrote:

And Transferred money from Kland To Darklght

learn2read darkfafa
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 2:48 pm

Lol, Darklight should dye his hair blonde
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 6:17 am

lol blonde darklight
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 11:51 am

25 to kland
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 7:14 pm

Huh... Sorelia owes me money
Bets ftw... And now gimme my money i need it
3 ggs so I suggest double payment for each so 30... Tho everything got more expensive... E4 bypass 70... Idk
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 3:36 pm

15 to Firer
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 4:29 pm

Another 50 to Firer
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 4:31 pm

hehehe ^^
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 10:38 pm

okay, shipped over 25 from sorelia to kland, 65 from luigy to firer, if sorelia owes you money firer, figure that out
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 7:10 am

Yeah, I havent seen sorelia yet, ima talk with him. He prolly forgot xD

also are you sure you gave me my money? I have with my last post and this one 47... I havent bought anything. Im not sure if i had 30 or 45 at the start so either you gave me no money at all or just 15...
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 11:33 am

75 to firer
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 12:21 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 1:22 pm

transferred 75 from sorelia to fire..
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 2:13 pm

50 to Firer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokédollar Transactions   Pokédollar Transactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokédollar Transactions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: