Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[OU] Belly Toad

Go down 
+3
Nexus
Luigypwns
Kland
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kland
Title: Admin
Kland

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 3:32 pm

[OU] Belly Toad 186
Politoed (M) @ Salac Berry
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Belly Drum
- Waterfall
- Brick Break
- Substitute

sub belly drum sweep nothing more needs explanning.
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 3:33 pm

o actully i was wrogn it need to be 30 hp iv's inseatd of 31

Last edited by kland>zodiak on July 8th 2012, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 10:46 pm

It has no HP EV's :3
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 10:06 am

I've used this {LOL} and it works well
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 4:24 pm

You don't need 30 HP IV, or at least when I just play tested it in an unrated match against myself, it worked with its default 321 HP, although maybe this is a bug? IDK
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Ðemonicz
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Ðemonicz

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 12:24 am

i like it but i cant use it correctly all of the time cuz it gets outsped by scarf ttar and ninetales ALL THE TIME other than that this thing is awesome and well done
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 12:19 pm

how the fuck are you outspeeded by ttar? o.o
and who runs scarf tales. The trick is you need to sub when he switches and belly when he destroys the sub or if you think he attacks and it would do less then 50% to bdrum directly. since if you come in the situation +6 atk +0 speed and just 50% of your life your kinda done.
Back to top Go down
Shards
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Shards

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 5:14 pm

This looks very interesting. I am definitely going to try this although Lati@s will be a problem for this set so I will likely pair this toad with gothitelle to trap and eliminate them seeing as I'd rather not run ttar and toad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[OU] Belly Toad Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OU] Belly Toad   [OU] Belly Toad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OU] Belly Toad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: