Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[UU] Bronzong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackValor
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
BlackValor

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

[UU] Bronzong Empty
PostSubject: [UU] Bronzong   [UU] Bronzong I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 11:31 pm

[UU] Bronzong 437
Bronzong @ Flame Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Trick
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic

This set is just pure genious. I will give some credit to zodiak for giving me the seeds of this idea. but pretty must just lead with with it. unless they have thier own fire type lead just trick first turn. Most of the time the will send in some kind of defensive of hazard set up mon which you totally cripple because you take thier lefties/lightclay/rainrock/eviolite. and burn them permanently. Also is nice because then you can continue to trick items and shuffle thigns around the opposing team. Gyro ball takes care of yanmega and flygon nicely while toxic is good for catching other defensive water pokes on the switch like slowbro and milotic. Rocks is mandatory for a poke like this. just to easy to set up with. max def to handle dragons like flygon and drudigon although you do have to be careful of a stray fireblast.

PS to mods. i dont know how to put up the picture of a bronzong to make this post pro. if you could PM me how to do this or jsut edit it for me that would be awesome. thanks.

PS to BlackValor. [.img][./img] without period after you right click and copy image location a picture.
~ZodiaK Razz
Back to top Go down

[UU] Bronzong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: