Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Volcarona set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Best Volcarona set Empty
PostSubject: Best Volcarona set   Best Volcarona set I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 11:04 am

what do you think is the best volc set?

i run a set with 251 speed, 216 def evs and the rest in hp with bold nature.

moves are quiver sub roost and bug buzz. it can set up on countless pokes and proceed to sweep from there. also it easily handles sr, tho its tspikes weak so be sure you come in before theyre set up (you can easily set up on forre, tenta, rose etc. so just switch in when they do) or run a rspinner, toxic poke)

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Best Volcarona set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Volcarona set   Best Volcarona set I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 1:18 pm

that shit gets hard walled by tran! use a duggy for trapping that shit and a spinner is a must on this set. nite also sets up on you with no problems so a physicall wall is also needed that can take on dragons 1 vs 1.

if you really want a recovery than go for wish support cuz with a mono move u aint sweeping anyone. bliss,vappy,chansey,rachi als those are decent choices for volca.

Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Best Volcarona set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Volcarona set   Best Volcarona set I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 4:21 pm

>this shit is walled by tran

soooo tell me what can tran do back? i can easily set up to +6 on it. even on specs
defensive version can roar me if im not the last poke but thats it

for dnite most volc sets have problems with it. hurricane and hp ice sets can handle it but well it resists both stab so itll be the same with chestorest sub volc etc.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Best Volcarona set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Volcarona set   Best Volcarona set I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 4:36 pm

Tbh I honestly prefer Chesto rest Volca because it can set up and rest up any damage taken and hit back hard. Also rest takes away status illments
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Best Volcarona set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Volcarona set   Best Volcarona set I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 10:20 pm

Is this volca for a rain team? because heatran will definately pose a huge problem, and if it is/was a rain volca, could potentially just use hurricane. People use chesto rest because yes, they can heal up, yes they can cure status, but more importantly it allows them to use two moves for sweeping coverage.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Best Volcarona set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Volcarona set   Best Volcarona set I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 3:49 pm

>251 speed oook(You realise their in multiples of 4 and hence can't be odd) Please make quality threads.

Anyway average set.
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

Best Volcarona set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Volcarona set   Best Volcarona set I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 11:04 am

NOT 251 SPEED EVS! SO MANY SPEED EVS THAT YOU SIT AT 251 SPEED...
Iirc 56... That allows you to outspeed tornadus-t and everything slower at +1...
Sz if that was unclear, but eh... I thought its obv what i mean... -__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Volcarona set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Volcarona set   Best Volcarona set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Volcarona set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: