Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

In need of help Empty
PostSubject: In need of help   In need of help I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 6:30 pm

Ok so as you may all know we have a Youtube chanel. The problem is that nobody is really helping us out with it. We need people who can do some editing and narrating, even if you don't have YT one of us can just upload it. So please help us.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

In need of help Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of help   In need of help I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 6:31 pm

Ok so at the moment we need some sidebars. So can someone please make us some sidebars for battles.

I myself will also be doing some editing. For those of you that aren't sure how to make sidebars go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdFXgyGhego
Back to top Go down

In need of help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: