Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 1:46 pm

If you have something to announce(other than if you're leaving as there is a thread for that) post it here. Like if you want someone to tell another person something or you want to announce something about a game or something you have done.

Just no spamming posts to get your post count up *cough* Firer *cough* ^-^

I'd like someone to ask TM1337 Falcon Punch which video he's narrating(he'll know what you mean if you say that I asked) and tell him to check his pm. Also say that it would be easier if he did the 3rd gen battle because I've already made the sidebar for it, but if he did it on another one then it's still ok. Also tell him to PM it to me please since I won't be on PO until the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 11:38 am

I am seriously saying that if i find any double post or any post that is in no way related to this thread. I will infract the person doing so.
Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: