Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xclusive mixer !

Go down 
+2
ZodiaK
corrupt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
corrupt

corrupt

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 11:33 pm

Ok. So i had this idea that the clan would on a set day get together.(like a mixer) and get to know each other ik ik this sounds stupid but jusy wait. the members participating will bring a team (via import/paste bin etc) and the members will swap teams.this i sjust an idea but i wanted to share it . the members will swap teams ,get to know each other some more and learn each other's battleing styles/ team building. I hope you respect my idea and comment your thought. thanks, Razz
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 11:37 pm

we're gong to have and Xclusive Season starting probably soon with a tour every week, each week will be a different tour, and final tour points standing top few will get trophies
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Zac Flare
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Zac Flare

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 11:48 pm

Zodiak is right but I dont see it being a bad thing only thing is! Some ppl live in diff time zones and may be harder for them but overall thnx for trying and tours etc helps. Dont forget we're in the Xclus channel alot sooo yeah
Back to top Go down
corrupt

corrupt

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 11:58 pm

yeah, i just figured we could put a sighn ups post on the forums and have people sighn up then have a set day and zodiak what kind of trophies ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 11:59 pm

we'll try to pick an hour with the most PO traffic and best for everyone, too bad to ppl who get shitty hours... also probably thinking about doing it on sunday. live tour, with live sign ups on the tour weekly threads, and being obtain points and yeh
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 6:12 pm

make a CAP tour

it will be better than OU

nah but in all seriousness, you'd better diversify these tours. playing across radically different tiers should sort the men from the dweebs :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
BlackValor
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
BlackValor

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 2:26 am

i think its safe to say we are all a bunch of dweebs here my friend
:d
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
TM1337FalconPunch

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 9:57 am

did i tell you i'm 6'6 and black?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 2:15 pm

Haha falcon you're prob around 5'8 and white XD why not make it a Ssaturday? More people will be able to be on then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xclusive mixer ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclusive mixer !   Xclusive mixer ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xclusive mixer !
Page 1 of 1