Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Ambition

Go down 
+8
Kland
Sorelia
Meh
Darklight
Luigypwns
TM1337FalconPunch
Chromium
Nexus
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TM1337FalconPunch
Title: Level 36 Tropius
TM1337FalconPunch

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Your Ambition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Ambition   Your Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 6:05 pm

BlackValor wrote:
First off i just wanted to say that i was deeply inspired by falcon punches post. glad i stayed up all night so i could find that literary and philosophical gem. one thing i think he has in common with everyone here is the need for fulfillment and contentment in life. all you have to do is figure out how to get that falcon and you will be where you need to go. as for me, i know what i want. same thing as falcon. fulfillment, contentment, happiness. for me that comes in the form of success, where ever that may lead me. one thing i do know about life is, its not about the money. if you love what you do, do it well, and make people smile while you do it. the money will come. its nothing but a by product and a side effect. it is not the thing you want to spend your life worrying about. ponder on my words my children. i hope i helped you with your journey Smile
Didn't even see this till now, I'm actually slightly chuffed with myself

Just to note, not long after I wrote that post I found out my gf was a dirty great whore Smile HAPPY TIEMZ
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Metal Sonic
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Metal Sonic

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Your Ambition   Your Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 3:25 am

this necro
Back to top Go down
TM1337FalconPunch
TM1337FalconPunch

PostSubject: Re: Your Ambition   Your Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 3:57 am

its not like it matters, this place isnt exactly the most active forum ever
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TM1337FalconPunch/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Ambition   Your Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Ambition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive :: Website :: Archives-
Jump to: