Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You

Go down 
+3
Darklight
Nexus
Dzi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dzi
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Dzi

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

[NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You Empty
PostSubject: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 4:56 am

[NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You 2nhqnaa

Vileplume (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Moonlight

This is a set that i personally made. This set's mission is to block almost all of Samurott (Special Samurott) attack. Taking 20-25% from Hydro Pump and 40-45% from Ice beam. Most Vileplumes run Sleep poweder, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Moonlight set but i want a cleric so i patched some Aromathreapy in. This set take 30-40% from Scarf Sawk's Close Combat and take 10-13% from Scarf/LO Raichu's T-bolt. Of course Black Sludge is another option other than Lefties. Effect Spore is there mainly to troll e-speed linoone, CC Sawk, Superpower Emboar and other moves with contact. Effect Spore can make some sweepers asleep,poisoned or paralyzed which really helps.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 9:45 am

Pretty original set. Good job. Effect spore also trolls Klingklang hard as Gear Grind hits twice
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 10:44 am

I want to say that I was the first person who ever used Special Samurott.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 3:28 pm

Special Samurott is such a beast! I use it and it just destroys other teams. Vileplume is quite a problem though :/
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 2:22 pm

But in most cases Vileplume is set up bait. You can't deny that
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:08 am

well made set, give him 248 HP EV's for a magic leftovers number, as I'm a nitpicky EV freak
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 6:54 am

Darklight wrote:

You lie. Orcelot is.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 3:39 pm

Nexus wrote:
But in most cases Vileplume is set up bait. You can't deny that

I agree I usually set up on Vileplume if I can because it can't really do mush to my Ninjask.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 12:36 pm

sorelia wrote:
Darklight wrote:

You lie. Orcelot is.

LOLNO, go check my NU Rmt, I have been using special Samurott since forever.
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2012, 2:55 pm

Special Samurott has been there always, although I prefer SD > Special Samurott.
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Dzi

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 10:36 am

^ Same there but in my opinion NU lacks special attackers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 10:58 pm

Ya true, but if you think about it pretty much all the special attackers in NU are very strong
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 8:50 am

Missy, Samurott, Eggy are at the top of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Dzi

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 12:45 pm

Eggy, Samurott, Rotom-F and Electabuzz

(TRY SPECSBUZZ)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You   [NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NU] Samurott, Vileplume Hates You
Page 1 of 1