Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wifi Clause

Go down 
+2
ZodiaK
Meh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meh
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Meh

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

The Wifi Clause Empty
PostSubject: The Wifi Clause   The Wifi Clause I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2012, 1:10 pm

If you don't know what the Wifi clause is then it's questionable as to how the hell you were let into this place. With the introduction of Gen 5, this was made compulsory for all battles and does apply to almost all tiers. There have been many objections to the Wifi Clause, as to many people supporting it. What is your stance on this topic? Do you think that the Wifi Clause is ridiculous? Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
Title: Admin
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

The Wifi Clause Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wifi Clause   The Wifi Clause I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 1:24 am

Wifi Clause, Worst gamefreak idea ever.
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
denisss

denisss

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

The Wifi Clause Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wifi Clause   The Wifi Clause I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 2:01 am

wifi clause is amazing!!!!!!! '-'
Back to top Go down
123Fakestreet
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Title: Level 1 Weedle
123Fakestreet

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

The Wifi Clause Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wifi Clause   The Wifi Clause I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 5:31 pm

I originally thought it was horrific but it has kind of grown on me. I did like the scouting in gen 4 but I am still torn about which is better.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

The Wifi Clause Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wifi Clause   The Wifi Clause I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 3:25 am

Well, since I started playing pokemon competitively after gen 5, so it has always been wifi clause for me, although it is pretty good, I absolutely hate it in DW Tiers.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

The Wifi Clause Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wifi Clause   The Wifi Clause I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 9:03 am

It is kind of a seperate skill to scout and guess your opponents pokemon for example in ADV if Opponent had Dugtrio in most cases he has Celebi/Salamence/Heracross. In DPP OU, If opponent has Tyranitar+SR/spike user+Ghost you can be sure a Lucario is waiting to strike. I hate the wifi Clause because it minimises out on the prediction. It's so funny how Wifi OU only players STRGGULE in DW OU( I can give examples) while DW Players can generally play both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wifi Clause Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wifi Clause   The Wifi Clause I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wifi Clause
Page 1 of 1