Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xclus Cup-Round 2

Go down 
+3
Champ X
Firer
Nexus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 7:53 am

We've had from shocks from round 1 with some Favorites Going out on the First Round(Yes you meh). Congrats to everyone who made it to this round. As a reward for Winning this tournament besides other things, You also get an extra chance to challenge the Elite 4 Even if you don't have 8 Badges but it's one time only. Anyway the matchups:

Round 2:

Kland
vs Wile

Champ X vs Firer

Darklight
vs Zorodark

Deadline for this round is August 8. Get your matches done! Good luck

Last edited by Nexus on August 9th 2012, 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 8:04 am

Kland vs Wile (def the highlight of this round)
Champ X vs Firer
Darklight vs ZoroDark
Back to top Go down
Champ X
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Champ X

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:04 am

Kland vs Wile
Champ X vs Firer
Darklight vs ZoroDark

Because I'm awesome. And I deserve my own moral support. So does Dark.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:05 am

Kland vs Wile
Champ X vs Firer
Darklight vs ZoroDark
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 4:48 pm

Kland vs Wile
Champ X vs Firer
Darklight vs ZoroDark

Kland will prob win coz...well he's Kland
Firer coz I know nothing about Champ X and he beat Nexus
Darklight coz ISGME we gots dis!!!

Please save all of your battle logs(especially you Kland)
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 12:02 pm

coolskies
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 12:53 pm

I change my opinion. I say wile got this!
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 4:42 pm

Wile is an E4 member after all so he has a very good chance to win this. I just don't know how good he is since I barely see him on ^-^, and also Kland has a tendancy to get haxed XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 6:23 pm

ok good finally im back

i won against kland btw.

4-0 in ubers
0-1 lost in ou
2-0 won in uu

now im excided whos gonna be my next opponent and i wish all others gl. peace
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 6:47 pm

Wait... didn't Champ X beat Firer or aren't they done yet?
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 6:58 pm

they arent done yet
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 11:20 am

You guys are johning hard. Reminding all of you of the deadline. I just DQ the one who johns more
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 11:50 am

johning? whats that?
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 1:00 pm

Johning=Avoiding battles.
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:34 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=johning

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=john

also id like to mention that i won already uu against champ x so if we are the point where you need to dq someone dq him!!!! gogogo....
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 6:44 am

Champ x beat you in OU and you scouted his Ubers team(according to him as I don't wanna take sides). So you would've finished by now if you hadn't apparently "scouted" him.(again not confirming anything or taking sides just making a statement)
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 11:12 am

Final warning. Get your battles done
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 12:27 pm

Defeated Zoro in UU with a score of 5-0
Lost in Ubers with a score of 0-4
Lost in OU with a score of 0-1 (both of us were using the exact same team and i fucking suck)
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 1:52 pm

Luigypwns wrote:
Champ x beat you in OU and you scouted his Ubers team(according to him as I don't wanna take sides). So you would've finished by now if you hadn't apparently "scouted" him.(again not confirming anything or taking sides just making a statement)

HE NEVER EVER BEAT ME IN OU.
We had just one ou battle and that was for bst tournament and I even won that. I want to have a log of that. Also I was just watching a ladder battle and I dont see that being illegal so its his fault if he doesnt fights me but instead is always going on ladder when I chall him... He only challs me when I say I gtg or when I just joined a tour...
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 2:47 pm

Firer wrote:
Luigypwns wrote:

HE NEVER EVER BEAT ME IN OU.
We had just one ou battle and that was for bst tournament and I even won that. I want to have a log of that. Also I was just watching a ladder battle and I dont see that being illegal so its his fault if he doesnt fights me but instead is always going on ladder when I chall him... He only challs me when I say I gtg or when I just joined a tour...

Ok, I didn't say you did I was just making a statement from what I had been told that day.

@Darklight Zoro's too pro ^-^, if I couldn't beat him then nobody can ;P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 5:33 pm

@Darklight Zoro's too pro ^-^, if I couldn't beat him then nobody can ;P

^LOL!
Back to top Go down
Champ X
Champ X

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 1:38 am

...I never did say I beat you in OU. I challenged you quite a few times, only to be rebutted. So let's just get this over with today.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 2:17 pm

I beat Zoro in UU with a 6-0 sweep.
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 3:13 pm

... so where does the rumor come from that you beat me in ou?

anywhay we battled today and I won in ou.

so its 2-0 for me now... lets go on!
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 11:54 pm

I recommend a round robin format for the 3 remaining participants
Back to top Go down
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Sponsored content

Xclus Cup-Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xclus Cup-Round 2   Xclus Cup-Round 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xclus Cup-Round 2
Page 1 of 1