Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling good Teams for every tier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Selling good Teams for every tier Empty
PostSubject: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 3:11 am

Well, as you all know I used to tour a lot and for that I have had really great teams for every tier. Well, I have plenty of great teams that I am willing to sell.
I can even make counter teams for gym leaders that you are not being able to beat. You can give me as much pokedollars you want, just keep it above 10$.
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 8:49 am

His teams prolly outdated or suck dont buy
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 10:58 am

stfu, gtfo. My teams are awesome. Also if you dont want to spend any money that's fine by me too!
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 10:27 pm

I'd like to buy a Meh counter team for his gym I'll give you 100 Yen ^-^
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 2:42 am

Ok, contact me on the server and I will give you the team.
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 4:20 am

Luigy ill give you meh's counteryteam for 10 yen
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 9:18 pm

btw I didn't mean 100 PokeDollars I said Yen as a joke coz it's not worth much ^-^ but I'll contact you when I get back
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 1:43 pm

I want Meh's and Chromiums counter team. Paying 20$ for each
Back to top Go down
Meh
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Title: Level 16 Eevee
Meh

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 1:57 pm

Funny I was about to build a new team. gl getting counter teams.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 2:17 pm

ok so guys, whoever wants a counter team, just contact me on the server and i will provide one to you. Also, don't just ask counter teams, I am also selling teams for tiers for touring.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 8:55 am

I sold a counter team to kland and Luigy, but since kland says he won't pay me. Transfer 15$ from Luigy's account to mine. nvm ignore that, kland will pay me later on.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 12:37 pm

Lol yeah...that scarf Celebi XD I did a good thing switching my Celebi into that Latios
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 1:34 pm

I'd like to buy a good team in a tier that isn't too complicated coz my lil bro started playing PO and he needs a good team but in a tier that isn't too hard to adapt to.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2012, 9:51 am

Ok, I can do it but there are other people who might be better at making teams for new battlers, i used to make teams for a guy named Sumant who was also from india, although i didn't know him, me and YanMiga, used to tutor him and he managed to defeat mibuchiha for the gen 5 ubers gym badge, so i think i can do it. Also, team should be weatherless or not?
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2012, 11:41 am

Um weatherless please since he'll struggle with weather teams
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 2:37 am

I would like to buy a Meh counter team. I'll pay 10 PokeDollars
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 10:39 am

I would like to buy a Elite four counter team. Owait udonthave1
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 6:24 pm

^ Trolled@Darklight
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 2:24 am

Too bored to continue. Closing this shop, if you still want a team, just contact me on the server, I will make one for you free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling good Teams for every tier   Selling good Teams for every tier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling good Teams for every tier
Page 1 of 1