Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS

Go down 
+2
Nexus
Sorelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorelia
Title: Level 46 Alakazam
Sorelia

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 11:53 am

Hello I am buying good ou or UU teams that I can use, for E4 and also tournaments or whatever etc.

Teams must be:
-Original(This team cannot be RMT'd on the internet or found on any site)
-of quality (I am going to battle your team with 3 of my best OU/UU teams. If I 3-0 you I can guarantee you I'm not buying it. Negotiable)
-and last but not least

of Minimal Gimmicks - A team with BellySpeed Linoone and HaxRachi and Haxtogekiss and Shedinja... you get the point. One or two is okay(Make sure they actually work!), but a full team of it is unstable and probably not going to even endure my testing phase.

I understand that some players are master teambuilders yet not very good battlers, This can be settled to my discretion(I may 'Rate your team', use it for testing purposes etc).

If I find that the team presented is fine and up to standards, I will pay

50 Pokedollars (for good teams)

and

100 Pokedollars(for extraordinary teams... a tip,kinda)

Interested sellers may contact me on Xclus Channel, under name Sorelia and I am a nocturnal Briton. Kind of makes it GMT +8

Thank you.

Currently looking for
OU Teams
UU Teams
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 12:26 pm

bump cause i can
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 7:19 pm

I can sell you my UU team based on a Porygon-Z sweep
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 9:41 am

Nexus please contact me ingame to arrange transaction.

Also bump
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 5:00 pm

or PM me on the forums
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 8:50 am

bump cause darklight
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 4:21 am

bump nobody has teams?
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 9:17 pm

This might sound like a nooby question but wth do you mean when you say bump?
Back to top Go down
ZodiaK
ZodiaK

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 9:36 pm

Bring
Up
My
https://xclusive.4umer.com
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 10:16 pm

Oh lol thanks
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 1:10 pm

i'll sell any ou teams for $100
Back to top Go down
Sorelia
Sorelia

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 11:29 am

if it doesnt suck i'll pay
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 7:19 pm

I sell you an ou team. It can handle weather fine and is based around underrated subdd gyara.ntho if u wanna use it against e4 i need to warn you that nexus knows it (i 6-0d him with it) tho its worth noting that he knows just like 2 pokes and the one he prolly already forgot. And that he knows the gyara wont help him that much. For the battling we did today so idk if yu remember but it was a good battle so if you have still interest... Just contact me, you see me often enuff
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 7:22 pm

I'm looking for a unique good weatherless OU team that works well and is very good. Will pay
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 9:26 am

Firer wrote:
I sell you an ou team. It can handle weather fine and is based around underrated subdd gyara.ntho if u wanna use it against e4 i need to warn you that nexus knows it (i 6-0d him with it) tho its worth noting that he knows just like 2 pokes and the one he prolly already forgot. And that he knows the gyara wont help him that much. For the battling we did today so idk if yu remember but it was a good battle so if you have still interest... Just contact me, you see me often enuff

meh this also counts for you luigy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS   BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUYING GOOD OU/UU TEAMS
Page 1 of 1