Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kland gets PWN'd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Kland gets PWN'd Empty
PostSubject: Kland gets PWN'd   Kland gets PWN'd I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 12:32 pm

This is my gym battle against Kland. It was my 3rd time battling him(I know, but my lil bro was bugging me so I couldn't concentrate). But anyway this is why you should make good switches and predicts(and by that I mean switch a Celebi into a Latios and hope for the best)

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Xcluskland-vs-Luigypwns--2012-07-11

I'll probably make a Youtube video and post it in either mine or the forums Youtube channel so I'll add the video to this when/if I do it.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

Kland gets PWN'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kland gets PWN'd   Kland gets PWN'd I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 1:42 pm

huh, after watching that battle i realized that my poliwrath's evs weren't bs. It had salac berry and it didn't activate did you change it Luigy? or is it a bug. Anyways, I kept all day wondering wtf happened for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Kland gets PWN'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kland gets PWN'd   Kland gets PWN'd I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:16 pm

It still had the berry and I actually got annoyed when it didn't activate coz I knew he would just switch into Infernape and KO me coz he outsped me
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

Kland gets PWN'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kland gets PWN'd   Kland gets PWN'd I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2012, 7:31 pm

You haxed him hard there :3
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Kland gets PWN'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kland gets PWN'd   Kland gets PWN'd I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2012, 10:42 pm

Ya lol XD was a fun battle though
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

Kland gets PWN'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kland gets PWN'd   Kland gets PWN'd I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 11:26 am

3 attempts paid someone else to make a counter team, an haxed me, i say i defended my gym well
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Kland gets PWN'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kland gets PWN'd   Kland gets PWN'd I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 10:59 pm

Lol yeah was tough battle(s) ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kland gets PWN'd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kland gets PWN'd   Kland gets PWN'd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kland gets PWN'd
Page 1 of 1