Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finish The Sentence: The Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Finish The Sentence: The Story Empty
PostSubject: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 1:46 pm

Ok so, The finish the sentence story is looking really cool with the most fucking awesome legendary brawl in the whole universe!! We humans find ourselves stuck there for no fking reason. Well, I decided to make a thread in which the whole story would be put so that people can read it and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 1:58 pm

It all started with....

This is the Mew Saga
Quote :
"Hey I just met you...."
... and I already regret it, because your a goddamn noob. You want to know why? Because ..."
You think you beat me..which is A?
lie, cuz no one can ever match my...
Skill...Since one day I...
Caught a Pikachu and Evolved it into a raichu only to...
Run away with a group of Pichu so...
release i was an idiot because pikachu with lightball out classes rachi, so i decide to......
get over it, then i spotted a Mew...
So i tried capturing it when...
I thought it isnt watching, but...
it saw me and tried running away when...
Mewtwo appeared and used...
Psystrike and it was super effective against my...
... Sawk, but it survived it due to Sturdy and...
OHKO'd it with a CB Payback, so Mew...
couldnt think of anything but REVENGE and...
decided to use that move on Sawk...
Metronome and it got, you wont believe it, ...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 2:01 pm

behold the Legendary Saga:

Quote :
It got Teleport and ran Away. Suddenly a portal Opened in space and out came...
Darkrai and suddely I got tired and before my eyes closed I saw
Palkia and Dialga fighting and I realised...
.. that a fucking legendary spamfest is going in today and I forgot to take my master and ultra balls with me so I
used an awakening on myself before falling completely asleep and pulled out my Pokebals like a boss so that I could...
Catch them, but suddenly a shadowy figure appeared before me, I turned back to see that it was Giratina and I suddenly shit my pants and tried to run away only to...
Be hold back by Dialga who won the fight (thx to the lack of a dragon weakness) and when I thought its over I saw a light at the sky that bigger and heard a blood-curdling cry: "Judgeme...
nt, Arceus used Judgement but it was not very effective against Dialga, Dialga revenged fired Roar Of Time which hit arceus really hard but not hard enough, suddenly a spacial rand hit dialga and...
Followed by dark void and since dark void hits all pokes everyone fell asleep, except me since the effect of awakening wasnt over and i drunk a coffee before, so I send out my Technician Breloom and used mach punch, but suddenly I realised the arceus had lum berry so...
I ran the hell away from there, while suddenly a Wild Ho-oh appeared and....
Used Sky drop and I thought its over but it didnt target me, but...
targeted Arceus instead as it had followed me because it wanted to...
Protect me and become my fellow member, because I traveled through hole sinnoh, kanto, johto and co., defeated all gym leaders and e4s and champs and am legendary in the hole galaxy and it hopes that I...
will capture it and use it in my dream to...
become the next league champion some day even though i still have to...
... get out of here, but then Ho-Oh used Fl...
flame charge, followed by a Sacred Fire, but Palkia came in like a boss and with it's 4x resistant to fire it easily took the blast and revenge hit with Hydro Pump, but suddenly a Lugia appeared and cut the hydro pump with an Aeroblast followed by...
...whirlwind and we were flying too...a jolt of electricity flew by us, there were thunder storms every where, Zekrom, raikou and Zapdos were having dinner together, but we disturbed them, Zekrom got mad and used...
BOLT STRIKE ON THIS FUCKING LUGIA SO IT GOES BACK TO HELL AND IGNORED MULTISCALE DUE TO HIS ABILITY AND WE (hooh and me)...

Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 2:02 pm

Legendary Saga, V2

Quote :
Tried to get the fuck away from there but Raikou and Zapdos were standing in front of us, with no other choice we accepted our faith but suddenly Groudon came in with it's ground typing took both thunders like a boss, it used Earthquake to kill Raikou, Zapdos being immune to it tried to use Drill Peck but Landorus used Stone Edge to kill it too, suddenly a huge downpour of water come trembling down onto the landorus, killing it instantly, it was Ky....

ogre using Surf and suddenly the hole world went blue and it started raining like never before but then a smeargle appeared and used wide guard. I was never so relieved to see my little bro who draw already pics for me since im 7, but I had no time to thank him. We needed to get the fuck out of her...

We needed to get the fuck out of there, we saw a portal, we thought it must be the exit and almost reached there but suddenly a Reshiram used Blue Flare which burned down everythink in there, we tried to run away but no avail, Reshiram used Draco Meteor, just when we thought it was ending, Firer's Smeargle jumped in between to absorb the Meteors, Smeargle's body was destroyed but the special attack drop made Reshiram weak enough for us to have a chance to fight, but it still was too strong, suddenly Kyurem appeared, it absorbed the Zekrom which was weakened from Groudon's Earthquake and turned into Kyurem-B, with it's powers, it killed Reshiram, It threw Zekrom from it's body and bonded with Reshiram to form Kyurem-W, we thought it was our side but it started charging Cold Flare Ice Burn...
our only hope was to aboose this charging turn (or hope for a miss but ima fucking unlucky... that should be done by kland and co.) so I asked Ho-Oh to attack, but it was to tired and the sacred fire missed. Kyurem-W is faster then Ho-Oh (95 > 90 etc.) and Ho-Oh had no prio so it was over. Tho wait... I throw my poke ball (yes pokeball has prio, srs) and hoped... It rolled once, twice...
BUT IT BROKE FREE!, we spent the next hour cursing the hax gods while all the legends watched us.. After that it used the Ice Burn which hit Kyogre that was causing the heavy rain, it was a critical hit which resulted in Kyogre's death. then it charged another Ice Burn but Dialga, Palkia and Giratina who were all sleeping woke up, Giratina quickly changed it's forme to it's Origin Forme and they all charged their attacks against each other as well as Kyurem-W, Shadow Force, Spacial Rand, Roar of Time and Ice Burn collided, creating an enormous explosion which caused all the 4 legends to die.... Suddenly Dakrai returned and used Dark Void again, it hit us, we tried to use awakening again but we had none left, suddenly Cresselia appeared and woke us up. Cress and Darkrai got into a huge brawl which resulted in both of their's death. both of their bodies fell into a portal which took 'em to and unknown place. Suddenly we looked up and the a wind storm, and electric and a sand storm raging, it were the genies...
thundurus used discharge and landorus used earthquake to perfrom a poweful combo just like zapdos and garchomp in the VGC metagame but tornadus who was left of thund got clearly ohkod. The eq OHKO'd Zekrom who was still lurking around, but luckily - well tbh since were immune to ground- didnt harmed us at all. But the discharge nearly ohkod us leaving us with an barely 17 hp. No problem so far, but the hax good was so kind to leave us a para and fully para this turn so we were fucked agai...
n, we were getting really bored getting fucked so much, but there were still too many legends left, Tornadus, which didn't really die, got mad at Thundurus, and joined our side, It used Hurricane so that we could run away while it would cover us, We ran away as fast as we could, we looked back from a distance to see the genies fighting, we knew Tornadus won't survive...

Last edited by Darklight on July 23rd 2012, 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 2:18 pm

I think we should keep on the legendary saga until the legends are dead.

Current Deaths:
Mewtwo: OHKO'd by Luigypwns' CB Sawk. It's alive fakers.
Dialga: Combined death due to the huge explosion of the Roar of time, Spacial rand, shadow force and ice burn collisions.
Palkia: see above
Giratina: see above
Kyurem-W: See above
Raikou: Killed by Groudon
Zapdos: Killed by Groudon
Groudon: Killed by Kyogre
Ho-oh: Sacrifised itself to save our life.
Dakrai: Killed by Cresselia
Cresselia: Killed by Darkrai
Zekrom: Killed by Landorus
Tornadus: Supposedly Killed by Thundurus
It's alive too.
Deoxys: Rayquza
Rayquza: Killed by Deoxys
Kyogre: Killed by Kyurem-W

Special mention to Firer's Smeargle who gave his life to protect ours :'(
Sawk died against Landorus while providing enough distraction.

Last edited by Darklight on July 24th 2012, 1:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 3:56 pm

Legend Saga V3:

Edit: This is just my version of the story, it is not posted in the real thread since that thread is for jokes purposes. If you have ideas that is better than the one i post here, tell me and i will add them.

Quote :
and I couldnt go on. I couldnt let him die for us. I asked ho-oh to turn back (since running with para sucks anywhay... 1/4th speed and you cant move every 4th step) and gave him a max thingy (that thing with max hp status heal). Ho-Oh saw he cant get me off this and turned back and fired off a...

Sacred Fire, It resulted in a huge blast, We thought we succeeded, but as the smoke went out, the genies were nowhere to be seen, instead there was a Jaguar, a Snake and a Bird, they had transformed into Therian Formes. With their new found powers they were far too strong for our already weakened Ho-oh, Tornadus joined our side since Thundurus had tried to kill it before, Landorus used Earthquake while Thundurus used Thunder on us. This time the attack was not on the pokemons but on the human themselves, I could see my life flash before my eyes but as soon as the thunder was going to hit me, Ho-oh came in between and flew off to the Thundurus with a Brave Bird, instant killing Thundurus, while Ho-oh's body fell to the ground We rushed towards it, it was no more.
The recoil due to Brave Bird and the damage due to Thunder was too much for it to take. Our dear friend was no longer in this universe. Another portal came and dragged Ho-oh into it.

While Landorus and Tornadus kept on fighting I was still mad at Ho-oh's dead, I send out my Sawk to help the Tornadus, Sawk which was at 1hp due to Mewtwo's Psystrike, fired off full powered Reversal even though resisting it Landorus was still hurt a lot, this angered it and it used earth power to kill the Sawk. We were down another partner. While this distraction was enough for Tornadus, It fired off a highly powered Hurricane which managed to kill Landorus, Landorus's body fell into the same portal as ho-oh's.

Last edited by Darklight on July 24th 2012, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 6:14 pm

Umm the sawk was choice locked so it couldnt fire off reversals xD

So i strongly recommend using liechie berry what is releaded now

Also i suggest we reversal the thund and hurricane the lando
Sine lando doesnt resist flying and thund is frailer

Other then that very good job
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 7:09 pm

Well Sawk was called back before changing attacks so it actually could change attacks
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 9:24 pm

>Implying we wasted a Turn to switch sawk Out when about every legie is Spamming his sig move...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 1:42 am

Legendary Saga V4.

The war was still not over, it had hardly begun, we had to find our way out, we were too weak to walk, Tornadus could fly us, but not all, it was weak from the fight against it's own brothers. No one was ready to leave the other alone, we had to find other means of transportation. When suddenly we found Articuno and Moltres. We had to get them to help us. But with no avail. suddenly the legendary Beasts, Suicune and Entei appeared. and the 2 birds started fighting against the beasts. They were fighting brutally, it was looking dim for the birds because Entei's fire was too strong against Articuno's Ice and Suicune's Water for Moltres. just as the beasts were about to use their final moves, Hydro Pump and Flare Blitz to finish the birds, Tornadus switched into it's normal forme and used Hurricane, in the distraction, we managed to run away while carrying the birds with us. after the smoke settled, the beasts were nowhere to be seen. The birds thankful for our help, decided to repay the favour. The agreed to help us find a way out of there.

With the birds on our side along with our Tornadus, we kept on flying, trying to find our way out of the place. It was raining heavily, but after we increased our altitude, suddenly the weather became calm again. It was weird, all of a sudden what had happened, suddenly a huge roar went through the skies. We knew what it was.. It was Rayqauza!! Suddenly a Huge Green Dragon was right in front of us. Shivers went down our spines as it suddenly charged towards us, we asked the birds and tornadus to attack it, but the Rayqauza showed no interest in us, at least not much. It just flew by us, it looked as if it was searching for something, or maybe someone. Suddenly a blast of Aurora took place and Rayqauza immediately flew towards it. It was Deoxys! Rayqauza, used Extremespeed towards the Deoxys, but it changed into it's speed form and dodged the attack with it's own extremspeed, it then quickly changed it's form to attack form and used Psycho Boost which hit Rayqauza, it started falling towards the ground but got back up before it hit it. It used a Draco Meteor on the Deoxys, Deoxys changed into it's defense form and took the Meteors on itself. This continued for a long time. After maybe a hour or two, both of the pokemons had started showing signs of tiredness. It was once and for all, they both could not continue anymore and knew that if the fight would end, it was now. Deoxys used Psycho Boost and Rayqauza used Draco Meteor. Both of the Attacks Collided which created a huge explosion, suddenly both of them charged at each other with an extremespeed, they collided with each other. They stood on opposite sides for a while, when suddenly both of them started falling to the ground. Neither had survived this brawl. Both the Deoxys and the Rayqauza's body fell into a portal that only stayed for a fraction of a second the the bodies were transported to an unknown place....
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 9:34 am

I want more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finish The Sentence: The Story   Finish The Sentence: The Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finish The Sentence: The Story
Page 1 of 1