Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Finish The Sentence" Game

Go down 
+2
Firer
Nexus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

"Finish The Sentence" Game Empty
PostSubject: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 9:20 am

Let's do another fun game!!! It's easy.. just finish the person's sentence and don't finish your sentence so the next poster can fill it in!!

I'll start.

"Hey I just met you...."
Back to top Go down
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 9:43 am

... and I already regret it, because your a goddamn noob. You want to know why? Because ..."
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 1:46 pm

I already Mentioned, improve your posting quality. When the Forum was New, you were a bit off color and I didn't mind but you guys go too much off topic. Sorelia and Firer have been infracted one point each and if anyone else goes off topic for post count, they will as well.

Now lets continue:

Firer wrote:
... and I already regret it, because your a goddamn noob. You want to know why? Because ..."

You think you beat me..which is A?
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 1:49 pm

Lie! because Luigy pwns too much since...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 1:50 pm

Nexus wrote:
I already Mentioned, improve your posting quality. When the Forum was New, you were a bit off color and I didn't mind but you guys go too much off topic. Sorelia and Firer have been infracted one point each and if anyone else goes off topic for post count, they will as well.

Now lets continue:

Firer wrote:

You think you beat me..which is A?

lie, cuz no one can ever match my...
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 1:50 pm

Skill...Since one day I...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 1:51 pm

Caught a Pikachu and Evolved it into a raichu only to...
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:00 pm

Run away with a group of Pichu so...
Back to top Go down
Kland
Kland

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:01 pm

release i was an idiot because pikachu with lightball out classes rachi, so i decide to......
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:03 pm

get over it, then i spotted a Mew...
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:14 pm

So i tried capturing it when...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:39 pm

I thought it isnt watching, but...

(also why was I infracted? What have i done... And do i keep this point for the rest of my life or does it dissapears after a while?)
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:40 pm

it saw me and tried running away when...
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:41 pm

Mewtwo appeared and used...

( lol ^^. Also Firer, I've removed your infraction since it was sorelia who tempted you to post off topic. Please don't spam for post count and please post on topic. Cheers)
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:41 pm

Psystrike and it was super effective against my...

Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:52 pm

Srs Psychic? Srs? Not psystrike or shadowball or seldestruct?

... Sawk, but it survived it due to Sturdy and...

(also thx Nexus <3
EDIT: you chall be damned for editing your post, now my intro seems dumb)
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:14 pm

OHKO'd it with a CB Payback, so Mew...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:19 pm

I dont think a mewtwo is ohkod by cb payback if EV'd right, also mewtwo > mew so why not catch the mewtwo? O.o

couldnt think of anything but REVENGE and...
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:23 pm

decided to use that move on Sawk...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:31 pm

BATON PASS! ARCEUS APPEARED!

Metronom and it got, you wont believe it, ...
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:32 pm

It got Teleport and ran Away. Suddenly a portal Opened in space and out came...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 3:52 pm

Cool I had already the idea of teleport but mew doesnt learns it...

Weedle
Darkrai and suddely I got tired and before my eyes closed I saw
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 5:59 pm

Mew learns every move :/

Palkia and Dialga fighting and I realised...
Back to top Go down
Firer
Firer

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 6:55 pm

Nonjust every tutor and tm and vm move xD...

... that a fucking legendary spamfest is going in today and I forgot to take my master and ultra balls with me so I
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 5:21 am

used an awakening on myself before falling completely asleep and pulled out my Pokebals like a boss so that I could...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next