Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strongest pokemon in NU

Go down 
+12
ZoroDarX
Sorelia
Meh
Dzi
Chromium
Mylo Xyloto
Luigypwns
ZodiaK
Nexus
It's My Party
123Fakestreet
Darklight
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

Strongest pokemon in NU - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest pokemon in NU   Strongest pokemon in NU - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 8:15 pm

I run taunt over aqua jet on my special sammy just for them lol, but the problem is that more people are using scald Alomomola so unless you have 2 taunters or special attackers on your team your screwed, unless your opponent makes a bad move or you make good predictions
Back to top Go down
Dzi
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Title: Level 26 Haunter
Dzi

Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: Strongest pokemon in NU   Strongest pokemon in NU - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 8:40 am

Amoonguss with HP fire counters the core itself actually since Alomomola cannot touch Amoonguss and you could simply kill opposing Amoonguss with spore and then HP fire.
Anyways, I think Emboar is the most flexible pokemon in the tier in terms of the things it can add to your team. It can run Band, Scarf, Specs and even Flame Charge set. All of those sets are pretty successful imo. Specs is just the best for me. It basically trolls the ladder. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Strongest pokemon in NU   Strongest pokemon in NU - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2012, 11:03 am

Just use Mesprit, kills 'em both
Back to top Go down
ZoroDarX
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
Title: Level 21 Charmeleon
ZoroDarX

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Cascade Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: Strongest pokemon in NU   Strongest pokemon in NU - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2012, 11:27 pm

Mesprit is a good poke, can be very different and deadly when used right. I hate him Sad. PS Luigy, if you want to kill alomolola/amoonguss cores, use swanna, Sub/Roost/Hurricane/surf, works wonders!
Back to top Go down
Mewmewzapdos
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Title: Level 1 Weedle
Mewmewzapdos

Remove Badge Marsh Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Strongest pokemon in NU   Strongest pokemon in NU - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2012, 7:26 am

Lum Harvest Exeggutor is a complete stop to the core, can switch into spores, scalds like a boss and proceed to kill them with lead storm and psychic or sleep powder the switch in. Subsplit rotom-f is good for a speedy team since eggy get a pitful 55 speed. It can cleanly ohko ammongus and alomolola with stab blizzard and t-bolt. They are a good offensive core by itself, you only have to beware escavaliers and skuntanks, I just throw in a sub bu physical defensive poliwarth to counter them. I just threw them in my team to fuck stall up. When playing in any tiers, I just make sure I have some stall breakers that can break through the notable defensive cores in the tier. Hope this helped
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Strongest pokemon in NU   Strongest pokemon in NU - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 2:36 pm

Honestly I prefer using flame charge Emboar on my teams because it's able to decimate entire teams if used properly and pretty much always puts huge dents in the opposing team. Tbh I find Emboar to be the most useful Pokemon in the tier.

Also I've been gone a while and I'd like to know if skill link Cinccino is still in NU and if it is does it still get used a lot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strongest pokemon in NU   Strongest pokemon in NU - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strongest pokemon in NU
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6