Xclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive

Competive community. Located in the Xclusive channel of Pokemon online.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Finish The Sentence" Game

Go down 
+2
Firer
Nexus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Firer
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Title: Level 51 Scizor
Firer

Kanto Gyms : Kanto Gyms
Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Elite Four : Elite Four
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown
Tournaments : Orange League
Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Trophy Remove Ribbon

"Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 5:56 pm

...Delete luigys post since it sucks and go on were darklight ended.

Also darklgiht... You said we rashed to it..l We? And attacked the humans.... Who is there except me?

EDIT: nvm the story is continued on the other thread so w/e
Stil I suggest we start a new story now... You guys agree? The legend shit us done now... Imo we start a new legend shit (maybe we are there legi there) or we do a new theme
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Title: Level 76 Keldeo
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge
Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Lost to the Elite Four Remove Crown

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 7:17 pm

*sigh* fine I'll make a new one, so ignore my other post

Angered at HO-OH's death I decided to bring out the big guns, I sent out my most poweful Pokemon combination team, Arceus and Ditto, in all the chaos everyone had forgotten that I had captured Arceus and so it had been able to rest up, Ditto had imposter and it turned into Arceus thus allowing me to have an Arceus combo. I took advantage of everyone's surprise to give them a Ground plate and Volt plate(if that's what they're called) so that I could give Landy and Thundy a taste of their own medicine, but just as I was firing my Electric+Ground Judgement combo...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Title: Level 61 Venusaur
Darklight

Storm Badge Marsh Badge Zephyr Badge Mineral Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 1:46 am

Suddenly Kyogre appeared and used Water Spout which killed both Arceus and Ditto, while we stood there with our poker faces....
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

Storm Badge Remove Badge Zephyr Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Volcano Badge Cascade Badge Rainbow Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 3:17 pm

but then Zoroak's and Zorua's illusion faded and they fell into the portal...
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Title: Admin
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 10:02 am

Then Kyogre with a Massive Tsuanmi silenced all of the pokemon. The war had come to an.....
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 4:31 pm

incredibly tough situation and I decided to end it once and for all so I sent my real Arceus and ditto combo and gave them a ground and electric plate and told them to use Judgement at max power. They sent off their Judgement attacks at full force, it was so powerful that the trees surrounding us got crushed by the sheer power that the attacks sent off! The attacks were going, going, GOING!!!! And then I woke up and my coffee was cold Sad...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 9:21 am

I tried to use the force to make it hot but my mom said i had to go to school asap, so i forgot about the coffee and..
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 1:52 pm

drank some hot chocolate instead since there was a hot cup sitting on the kitchen counter, but little did I know...
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Storm Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Earth Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge Remove Badge

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 7:57 am

That it was Poisoned and then....
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 4:42 pm

I accidentily knocked it over into a pot of flowers and they...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 2:33 pm

Turned into man eating flower and ate me. The End? or was it....
Back to top Go down
Luigypwns
Luigypwns

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 4:20 pm

I survived and managed to get out in time before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Finish The Sentence" Game   "Finish The Sentence" Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Finish The Sentence" Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3